need advice on getting skyline R34

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
hye ppl n sifu out thr...
i rili need ur help..am gonna get a skyline R34 V-Spec o V-Spec II o Z tune..
on ur point of view which is the most powerfull version of R34..
i been in love with skyline since am 16..now am 24 n am looking for a R34..
couldnt find a good R34 around jb..Even in Mutiara Motors..
Can anyone help me with it..
Am Looking for a Unreg car..
Thanks everyone..

How serious are you getting a GTR34? PM me...Thanks!

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
Z-Tune...hmm

handling wise its probably really good but its definitely not the most powerful or fastest R34 out there. Even the MINE'S R34 or HKS Driving Performer is probably a lot faster.

Just get yourself a standard GTR or Vspec. It will have more power than most people can handle anyway.

komansnala

Banned
Jun 17, 2009
get a dc5..can eat skyline for breakfast....
maybe.. but it will eat "that thing" back for lunch..

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Z-Tune...hmm

handling wise its probably really good but its definitely not the most powerful or fastest R34 out there. Even the MINE'S R34 or HKS Driving Performer is probably a lot faster.

Just get yourself a standard GTR or Vspec. It will have more power than most people can handle anyway.
have u drive a z-tune, mine's and hks' b4? if it is yes.. "wow!"
anyway for me its not about power... its just "z-tune" dat make it my dream car..:smokin:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
very sure...seen it in KL before..all u arrogant skyline owners with tonnes of mods think only the sky is the limit...think again :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
How u know? Maybe the skyliner just dont wan play wif the dc5 and just let him pass. Sometime I saw a Ferrari give way to those heavy mod kancil..... To be fair, how fast a car can go is depend on the driver driving style; if we compare DC5 and BNR34, I'm sure the youtube, magazine or ppl surround you will tell u the true.

Last edited:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
maybe.. but it will eat "that thing" back for lunch..

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

have u drive a z-tune, mine's and hks' b4? if it is yes.. "wow!"
anyway for me its not about power... its just "z-tune" dat make it my dream car..:smokin:
have you driven a skyline before? sorry just had to ask because there seems to be a lot of non-skyline owners on this forum mouthing off

if you have or own a skyline good for you then

i can tell you though, don't underestimate DC-5's... i've personally seen them keep up with modded skylines even on the highway (and yes the GT-R's were going full throttle.. one GT-R even spun out one corner trying to outrun a DC5.. wasnt me though!)

don't believe me? try and race one

Last edited:

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
The K20's are fast with mods same as the RB's with mods...but come on all you FWD fellows..how much power can u put down before your front wheels strt spinning due to bad traction and not to forget the understeering habit of a fwd.Stop la...Just let th rwd and the 4wd boys do the driving ya!....Oh ya ive seen an FD type r spin 360 all because trying to catch up with a 34gtt!...and obviously through my rear view mirror

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

get a dc5..can eat skyline for breakfast....
well once a ricer always a ricer

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any zth member can recommend any Workshop can tune camshaft with adj cam pulley ?
price ?
tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience