Need Advice From Ae92 Expert

huszua

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
~ Im looking for AE92 Door ( Toyota Corolla SE Limited 1.6 )
~ Left side only front and rear ( pasaanger side not the driver side )
~ If possible the original silver colour
~ Front and rear
~ Cause mine kemek due accident yesterday
~ If anyone can suggest me where can i go to repaint the door
~ Which one is preferable :
1 ) Ketuk and repaint my door
2 ) Get the new door and repaint it?

~ If anyone have contact, can let me know... im in tight budget and unfortunetly this happen... Location is around Klang Valley

012-6700013

Last edited:

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
i not expert.. haha..

but need to depend how serious ur door kemek 1st

huszua

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
Not really serius one lah.. I think there is a scratch about 5-7 inches at the door...the scratch at the bottom, same row with door step..Maybe hit by the bike paddle or brake..... Front one not really clear the kemek but it makes my door look not nice... Any suggestion?

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
buy 2 doors and pasang 1st. spray when got budget....
who knows u might found silver colored also, then it wun be so contrast compare to black or red doors...

huszua

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
buy 2 doors and pasang 1st. spray when got budget....
who knows u might found silver colored also, then it wun be so contrast compare to black or red doors...
Thanks banzai.. I already booked 2 doors from 8313, can anyone suggest the best place to repaint the door? if possible i would like to find the cheap place lah...

huszua

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
bro...
define cheap!!!!

I didnt get what do you mean shamburke? By the way friends, I've ask my friend, he said, if repair my existing door ( ketuk and repaint ) cost me abut RM250-RM300.. If i buy new door, repaint cost me about RM250... What do you all think? Cause, new door from one of ZTH member is RM100 / front and rear ( Just the door kosong )

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
hus,

the reason being.. for some ppl... to do paint of Rm500.. is cheap...so that's why if you put a general statement.. ppl are sceptical to answer you...

anyway.... since you put the cost... its up to you to decide.. cos.. the different is marginal!!! unless if its too vary a cost.. then you might want some advise...

if you want to know which one to choose... to repaint or buy one.. i would go for buying a new one.. for sure it hasn't got any bonding (touch up) area... then i am sure there is no water residue on the body parts....and if money the issue... get a second one for RM100 bucks.. and paint it when you get the money later...

happy repairing!!!!

cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, im using a tial 38mm 0.7bar rate.
im using a profec b spec-11 to control it

at 1bar i get wastegate opened sound like
prap.prap.prap.prap.

but at 1.5bar i get a silence between the gaps like
prap.....prap....prap.....
and the sound isnt as loud and strong.

anyone experience before ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience