NBTD - I'm BORED

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Promo price, so are these made in China. If not mistaken the Pirelli Dragon Sports are from their China factory

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Promo price, so are these made in China. If not mistaken the Pirelli Dragon Sports are from their China factory
This is from Indonesia. Now itchy....very itchy...I kept on checking the rear tire....hahahha.

Riders will know this tire as it throws road debris to the rear rider following whoever in the front using this tire.

BTW, the shop also got Michelin slicks for superbike.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This is from Indonesia. Now itchy....very itchy...I kept on checking the rear tire....hahahha.

Riders will know this tire as it throws road debris to the rear rider following whoever in the front using this tire.

BTW, the shop also got Michelin slicks for superbike.
Means sticky rubbers, I have seen slicks on a track car at one of the tyre shop I go to. They were fitting at the front of the shop then drove to the rear for alignment. Reach there full of pebbles stuck to the tyres.......lol

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I fell for it....
Screenshot_20210216-171700~2.png

Next, will read the service manual 999 timed to fully understand when to use, where to use, how to use, what to use, etc.

What have i got myself into.....

Reactions: sweelt

nw111

Known Member
Feb 13, 2018
Terra dei Motori
@Tom, after last year's update, minimum amount of character for search keyword was decreased to 3 from 4 but now increased back to 4. When I tried to search stuffs like "ebc", "rhd", and "gt3" few minutes ago, the results come up nothing. Can revert back to minimum 3 character? TQ.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
@Tom, after last year's update, minimum amount of character for search keyword was decreased to 3 from 4 but now increased back to 4. When I tried to search stuffs like "ebc", "rhd", and "gt3" few minutes ago, the results come up nothing. Can revert back to minimum 3 character? TQ.
@nw111
thanks for reporting, i've just realised this after a recent server update if you noticed some downtimes recently
I am aiming to reduce minimum search letters to 2
weird that I didn't get notified about the @ tag as well

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
@nw111 you can now search for as little as 2 letters - try 'v6'

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
IMG_20210308_164016.jpg

Finally...my camshaft holder arrived from China. The U shape metal is for holding the camshaft, the long rod for locking the crankshaft (there is a slot at the crank and need to removed a plug on the engine block ), the short rod is for locking the flywheel (There is an opening where the gearbox meet the engine).
When i will try this tool? Thats another story.

BTW, the cordless drill (in the Bosch carry box) at the background is to be given away foc should i decided to buy a 20V cordless impact drill. Why? because 10.8V is just not enough for me, it does not have impact function, i dont have space to keep an impact drill and a cordless drill/screwdriver.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
View attachment 579929
Finally...my camshaft holder arrived from China. The U shape metal is for holding the camshaft, the long rod for locking the crankshaft (there is a slot at the crank and need to removed a plug on the engine block ), the short rod is for locking the flywheel (There is an opening where the gearbox meet the engine).
When i will try this tool? Thats another story.

BTW, the cordless drill (in the Bosch carry box) at the background is to be given away foc should i decided to buy a 20V cordless impact drill. Why? because 10.8V is just not enough for me, it does not have impact function, i dont have space to keep an impact drill and a cordless drill/screwdriver.
what impact you plan to buy? Maybe can group buy if the price is right. My bosch cordless I connected a brush and use it to clean toilet floor. HAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: ixeo

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
what impact you plan to buy? Maybe can group buy if the price is right. My bosch cordless I connected a brush and use it to clean toilet floor. HAHAHAHAHA
Eh...same here.very effective toilet cleaning tool...hihihi. i use the 3pcs drill brush set with the cordless.

I am aiming for Daewoo 20v at shopee. It will be used as home improvement tool and small diy project. If there is a shop can offer discount then count me in for the grp buy..it was listed online at 299. So far i cant find any shop in melaka selling such alternative brand, its either high end stuff or very low end stuff.

For car diy job i already have a Mr Mark air impact wrench which i believe is much more powerful than any cordless type.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Eh...same here.very effective toilet cleaning tool...hihihi. i use the 3pcs drill brush set with the cordless.

I am aiming for Daewoo 20v at shopee. It will be used as home improvement tool and small diy project. If there is a shop can offer discount then count me in for the grp buy..it was listed online at 299. So far i cant find any shop in melaka selling such alternative brand, its either high end stuff or very low end stuff.

For car diy job i already have a Mr Mark air impact wrench which i believe is much more powerful than any cordless type.
you have an air compressor? Mine needs a service. haven't found the right shop to do it for me yet.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
you have an air compressor? Mine needs a service. haven't found the right shop to do it for me yet.
yup..mine only have a small tank so repeated or non stop use of the impact wrench will require rest after a few use to allow air to be recharge in order to achive max impact force.

havent find the right shop?
DIY lah.....careful though as i crack the cylinder head on mine when tightening it causing air leak. Mine has blocks which is made using thin cast iron.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
yup..mine only have a small tank so repeated or non stop use of the impact wrench will require rest after a few use to allow air to be recharge in order to achive max impact force.

havent find the right shop?
DIY lah.....careful though as i crack the cylinder head on mine when tightening it causing air leak. Mine has blocks which is made using thin cast iron.
I can DIY - i dunno where to buy the parts

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
if branded then hardware shop that sells compressor should have it. if not try shopee, will be a tough search sometimes due to how seller named their product.

My comp head was bought online.
what are u looking for?
I bought my compressor head online.
problem when buying online is risk of the part wont fit esp for alternative brand as most ad does not include measurement.
At times its hard to find parts online due to how the seller named their product.

Reactions: Izso

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
if branded then hardware shop that sells compressor should have it. if not try shopee, will be a tough search sometimes due to how seller named their product.

My comp head was bought online.

what are u looking for?
I bought my compressor head online.
problem when buying online is risk of the part wont fit esp for alternative brand as most ad does not include measurement.
At times its hard to find parts online due to how the seller named their product.
Mine is unknown brand and I bought the whole thing for RM100. I'm thinking if it's worth fixing or not. hahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifu,my car is a kelisa running on bot,few week ago i went to skimmed my piston 1 mm to lower down the compression,then after tat my rpm get as low as 800 and my car jerk,some people say after lower the compression is like tat and the timing lari already,now i have to adjust the throttle for highyer rpm during idling,can any sifu tell me why will this happen???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience