leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
anyone watching US election results

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
The US election looks like our own recent general election right?
Big developed area chooses change but other areas chooses to stay.

I wonder if the artermath of the election will be the same like ours too. Former No 1 got charge in court ( in this situation the former president sex scandal ), the senate is unable to perform, former no 1 konco-konco oso got dragged into court. Then got lalang lompat sides.

Then out of nowhere, former president voice out and causes further instability.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
The US election looks like our own recent general election right?
Big developed area chooses change but other areas chooses to stay.

I wonder if the artermath of the election will be the same like ours too. Former No 1 got charge in court ( in this situation the former president sex scandal ), the senate is unable to perform, former no 1 konco-konco oso got dragged into court. Then got lalang lompat sides.

Then out of nowhere, former president voice out and causes further instability.
wont happened. maybe a documentary created for him

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
How r u guys doing?

I am getting stressed with cluster Berendam ( No, i do not work at the affected factory ). Everyday going to work we just pray hard none of our staff whome go for swab test got negative result. Even with all the precaution steps we implement...still feels insecure.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
How r u guys doing?

I am getting stressed with cluster Berendam ( No, i do not work at the affected factory ). Everyday going to work we just pray hard none of our staff whome go for swab test got negative result. Even with all the precaution steps we implement...still feels insecure.
Yah, Negeri increasing.... stay safe brother.......

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
How r u guys doing?

Just WFH, watch TV, play GT Sport, only go out to buy food, nothing much.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Yah, Negeri increasing.... stay safe brother.......
Melaka bro...
The affected 'mega' factory is just few hundred meters away from the factory i work. I used the term mega coz thats the biggest employer in Melaka. Got quite a number of my factory staff with spouse/relative working at the factory. They do swab test for all +-8k employee and slowly the positive figure increases. Thats cluster Berendam. Swab test still on till this Friday. When they have 8k employee, just imagin the close contact at other company/area.

My mind always play worst case scenario and what to do especially within my section. I already lost 5 headcount due to quarantine and could not afford anymore loss as my section is the frontline. I pity my team, implementing management instruction to prevent the spread in the premise but outside....some workers just take it for granted by travelling freely and holding this and that event. It just render whatever we do pointless.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Oh, but Melaka figures seems low, or akan datang like Negeri before it went up.........
Not sure how they did the reporting when at one time for sure got 8 case in a day at cluster Berendam but only reported less figure. Next day oso the figure is not reported.
Yesterday got another 6 at cluster berendam alone. Mind you not even thats from less tgan half of their 8k employee....not to mention close contact.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Incompetent people should be shot and those with pink tags going out to eat should be shot too. bloody inconsiderate morons

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

ANyone heard of this brand ? I am planning to get Card Immobiliser to be install
in my car ...and i see varios of brand available and most of the function are the same but price wise.....Big Diffrent here is some of the quote get from the asking results varios shop near puchong area

1. Black Mamba (RM288 + RM80)
2. Power Guard (RM600) ---the look od this device 95% same as Black Mamba
3. True Guard (RM900) --this one claimed that US product ..but i search thru the net and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience