NBTD - I'm BORED

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I wonder if the 7-speed DCT really is that much better than the current 6 speed
I would say yes because it’s WET. And reviews seems to indicate its better at creeping (programming) relative to shitboxes dry DSG 7 and it can do it better because it’s bathe in oil.

Shifting speed is definitely faster than the conventional auto prior, because that old box wasn’t setting records anyway. The mazda 6 speed is easily superior.

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Why so quiet around here.

Reactions: lsm1991

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
All waiting for you to buy new car
I waiting for money to fall from sky.

cant magically say I want an Evo and have it the following week.

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I waiting for money to fall from sky.

cant magically say I want an Evo and have it the following week.
Awww no need so humble bro. That land barge car of yours is due for a change right? trade it in and hey presto! New car

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
i don’t think I’ll get a new car anytime soon.

Reason is we are at a transition point to BEVs and autonomous self driving cars. Of course BEVs are charger network dependent, and PHEV would make more practical sense.

For the purpose of commuting to work I really enjoy the barge. It’s quiet when I have a charge, which I do most of the time. The power is there when I need it. Going back to pure ICE for commuting is just a step backwards, and the barge isn’t that bad a drive. RWD with extra weight on the rear where I need it.

Ideally I think my future would be a BEV or PHEV SUV, and then the toy I got my heart set on a Lotus Elise or Exige.

Reasons:
1. No power steering
2. Toyota engine
3. Mechanically simple
4. Timeless because it’s like wine. It’s already “expired” but not really.

no itch for a new car at all. I can’t even master the barge and use half of its potential.

Second hand barges with 2 year warranty left are damn good bargains due to the battery fear. Unlike Mercedes the batteries are modular. For the money there’s no better car for the drive or power delivered.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Awww no need so humble bro. That land barge car of yours is due for a change right? trade it in and hey presto! New car
Yalor, time for new car. Barge can trade in for something new and sexy
But he just bought that not so long ago right?

i don’t think I’ll get a new car anytime soon.

Reason is we are at a transition point to BEVs and autonomous self driving cars. Of course BEVs are charger network dependent, and PHEV would make more practical sense.

For the purpose of commuting to work I really enjoy the barge. It’s quiet when I have a charge, which I do most of the time. The power is there when I need it. Going back to pure ICE for commuting is just a step backwards, and the barge isn’t that bad a drive. RWD with extra weight on the rear where I need it.

Ideally I think my future would be a BEV or PHEV SUV, and then the toy I got my heart set on a Lotus Elise or Exige.

Reasons:
1. No power steering
2. Toyota engine
3. Mechanically simple
4. Timeless because it’s like wine. It’s already “expired” but not really.

no itch for a new car at all. I can’t even master the barge and use half of its potential.

Second hand barges with 2 year warranty left are damn good bargains due to the battery fear. Unlike Mercedes the batteries are modular. For the money there’s no better car for the drive or power delivered.
No charging issues yet?

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
But he just bought that not so long ago right?

No charging issues yet?
Haha they enjoy seeing other people buy cars.

Had charging issue, one of the electrical board, change under warranty and no more issues. Auxiliary battery failure is common. Other issues not really, see luck. It's not a Volkswagen or Peugeot, problems not guaranteed.

Aux battery is something that can change outside.
So far, in the group only heard of 1 guy exchange the PHEV battery.

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Why is so many people treating this restricted movement order as Raya Coronavirus.

All balik kampung. What the duck wei. You’re not cuti, office and place of business closed but you’re still under employment. Company still pay salary, what the duck you think you can balik kampung.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Autoblog of Netherlands managed to record the video of the V12 growl coming from the Zagato designed Aston Martin. Zagato has been designing special versions of the Aston Martin for quite some time now and now Zagato is back with their new version that comes from the underpinning of the Aston Martin V12 Vantage. Check out the awesome iconic double bubble roof and heart-throbbing V12 engine sound...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience