NA to Evo 4 turbo

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Haha its cool.
Anything wrong, i guess parts are still plenty for evo engines.
Yeah the engine is old, probably due for full overhaul which i had done for my previous and current motors, the 4age 20v blacktop and my current sr20ve 20v.

Maybe i should let this waja evo go and look for a recently rebuilt evo engines in other proton cars..

I was thinking, this waja only rm13k. A recently rebuilt wira and waja will costs around 20k and above. Why not i buy this waja and try my luck. If lucky can continue drive. If engine is too worn, i can always rebuilt it the way i wanted with the 7k.
Rebuilt Evo engine should be more than 7k if you want to do properly.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haha yeah its true im i'm a noob in turbocharged cars.
1. He told me its not potong sambung as he used the whole evo 4 wiring. He took the whole halfcut.
The front part wiring no potong, because half cut as the name, cut in the middle. The sambung is at the wiring after driver's seat. The sambung for control rear lights, fuel pump etc.....

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys, currently I'm interested to play turbo. Now playing NA car, neo vvl engine.
Was looking at a EVO 4 waja.
Since I'm new, I don't know much about turbo. So asking for help to understand the car specification.
Also need some clarifications on few things.
Engine stock evo 4 with evo 4 gearbox LSD locked. Evo 6 ecu.

1) Petrol tank 4wd evo 4 --> to get accurate fuel reading.
2) Engine evo 4, ecu evo 6 --> He said due to evo 6 ecu can adjust and remap, so no need management. He made the car exhaust to spit fire when high ram.. Is this true about evo 6 ecu better and is it good for the engine to spit fire lol.
3) He didn't use wastegate due to already setting ecu to boost at only 1.3-1.4 bar. He said its safer to avoid wastegate complications if it spoilt.
4) He installed speed density rom map sensor and airtemp sensor. Is this good?
5) have Sheepdog blowoff. What does this do?

Also, what kind of FC am I expecting out of a evo 4 engine lol. Leg is moderately heavy.

Thanks
come lets meet, looking for new owner for my car so i can dump abit more in new project car..hahaha

good setup to learn, good base to build power but limited to low 4xxhp..hahaha

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
come lets meet, looking for new owner for my car so i can dump abit more in new project car..hahaha

good setup to learn, good base to build power but limited to low 4xxhp..hahaha
Haha yeah i would like to meet you also. But you are not from penang right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Kimi Raikkonen got close to Heikki Kovalainen's new lap record set yesterday, but fell short by less than two-tenths of a second with a best lap of 1:11.189s in his Ferrari F2008. Kovalainen was right on the pace again today at the Valencia circuit, lapping just 0.017s slower than the defending world champion...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience