Status
Not open for further replies.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Mingfai said 1 la...:biggrin:

:rofl:again.......!!
ya me said de... dun wear bra ma no need to adjust lo.. u see the brest and the nipple bouncing here boucing there... fuiyooo... haha( joking) but nomarl la see like this of case...
BET U WILL EYE GOLD GOLD LOOKING AT THE GIRL DINT WEAR BRA AnD SHOW OFF THE NIPPLE HEAD BOUNCING... SHE BANG SHE BANG OH WHEN SHE MOVE SHE MOVE...

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
ya me said de... dun wear bra ma no need to adjust lo.. u see the brest and the nipple bouncing here boucing there... fuiyooo... haha( joking) but nomarl la see like this of case...
BET U WILL EYE GOLD GOLD LOOKING AT THE GIRL DINT WEAR BRA AnD SHOW OFF THE NIPPLE HEAD BOUNCING... SHE BANG SHE BANG OH WHEN SHE MOVE SHE MOVE...
WOI here talk car only , others pls talk in mamakspecial.com :mad::mad::mad::mad:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
my "normal" tyres already rm1.2k for 4 piece.....hehe
u too ma....fishing here...tell us wht type of "normal" tyres u using??:biggrin:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Aiyo dun poke 9 me la ...... In the beginning , some shop quote R888 195/55/R15 350++ BUT treadwear only 100 (my goodness) then no choice to take AD-08 lo, higher treadwear
owh like this la.. but toyo R888 not very good grip meh?

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Work in office , song liao didi stand up . Later other OL see mah sei 4 .....:mad::mad::mad:
Then u wan sing a song to them lo... i gotta feeling uho....
lonelylilpig u got see another OL wear Red colour infront got micky mouse de bra lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

there will be a dealer to handle our TiTAN business soon :)

they accept credit cards, but pls bear with them and help with the (maybe) extra % for the credit card service..

these guys are reputable in the car modding industry and were selected carefully for their professionalism and level of expertise.

i will announce later when the deals have been finalised and very sure who'll be our dealer :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience