Myvi Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
how good suspension and wat brand AA tyre?looks like u know more on tyre and suspension..since u less knowledge on engine..so wats the best for tyres and suspension?

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
AA tyres means the grade is double AA. Michelin, Bridgestone, Continental etc, those tyre are graded.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
eh u got realise 1 things or not...
when girl wan come down from the car sure very slow de... comb hair la lipstick la powder on the face la adjust bra la adjust tongs la etc etc... lol
Dun know izzit coz of driving too mad and kan zheong inside the car make all things messy already... then when coming down the car need make up again lol...
Yameh? U did even see them adjusting bra ka? :stoned: :adore:

I don't bring my watever scope they call it with me...can't get that word :rofl:

I'm not sure about the girls but I did experience some guys take long time to get out from a parking spot. Maybe u can explain to me or tell me what they are actually doing in the car that take so long to come out :hmmmm:

since u got myvi and vios y dont u bring those two cars and uphill battle with me..u can bring ur turbo or superhcarged myvi and battle d..since u so like uphill..haha..first dunno ur skill good or not..later i follow behind u very dangerous..hehe..scare u langgat tembok onli..haha..

SF no need tell him i too young to be uncle la..he wont understand wan..can be 30 years old but think like 12 years old..uncle or no uncle also same la..he so clever for giving ppl name wan..hehe..next time muz go promote him at hospital d..tell them if wan nice names for thier kids ask them to find tauke Ming Fai.....:burnout::thefinger::biggrin::adore:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: No comment at the moment :biggrin:

they drive like "mad"

1)changing lanes without proper signals
2)sudden braking/accelerating
3)don't know where to go (will results to no.1)
4)driving fast on water puddle (i've seen many accident on this)
5)panicking (due to no.1 and no.2)
6)try to be hero/heroin on wheels (not to be bullied but make thing worse)
:slug:

-myvi....its been around 4 years of ownership...and what suprise me first place back then....is the acceleration 0-100 (never timed but quite fast compared to other P2 car) and the rear legroom....more than waja legroom...

-highspeed stability also quite good.....but not really good if compared to bigger car....

-handling so n so only..mainly due to skinny tyre and tall body...

-braking....a MUST upgrade part along with tyre and suspension....

only after done the above step then with stock engine can be a fast touge....let alone if N/A modded or BOT or engine swap... :burnout:
(1) without proper signals or not working punya signals :rofl:
Maybe some of them love holding the sticks too much until the signal sticks came out so no longer can put signals liao (Kidding):rofl:

Guys or girls also dun put signal nowadays...as if the signal indicator is weight at 30KG. Too heavy for the finger to operate.
(2 & 3) Simple "Girls change their mind like changing their clothes". So, can't make up their mind where to go :rofl:
(4)Agree but u missed out something that they will never miss usually. Potholes :rofl:
5)Drive without looking at rear mirrors or cars beside them which causes accidents.
6) More reckless than guys nowadays.

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
To be exact, grip/traction can be graded as AA , A , B , C . Temperature A , B , C and treadwear from 80 - 360 +-

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
thanks everyone for explaining about tyres..i know well about tyres as I buy tyres more than ppl buy clothes..hehe..i done lot of research on tyres before..cause i love to push my car to the max and i want my car to stick to the road without going sideways..

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
nowadays bra where need adjust inside car..terus adjust at public wan..hehe

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
thanks everyone for explaining about tyres..i know well about tyres as I buy tyres more than ppl buy clothes..hehe..i done lot of research on tyres before..cause i love to push my car to the max and i want my car to stick to the road without going sideways..
Bro, mind to tell where u normally get your tyres ?

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
kor kor SE86 can u tell me Toyo R888 izzit a good tyre?:hmmmm:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Hahaha somebody now asking R888 isit a good tyre.
My friend nearly bought 4 pieces of those but end up buying Advan Neova AD-08 ....
dun pancing here la:thefinger:tell us why la:thefinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

My inspira braking system not so good...anyone have idea how to improve?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience