Myvi Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
play N/A ppl most pandai... malaysia where got so long road for u to run top speed? malaysia road also not standart at all...

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

nice setup..need to see wat can i do for my auto myvi d..

Ming Fai DIDI
ur fren wan to have a decent street setup car..why did he go for myvi first of all.there are many second hand car for sale wan ma.fully modded also got.myvi not fast wan la.nothing compared to those japanese mooded engin cars.i kena tapau by so many old cars before. so i said myvi is my daily drive..better dun push so much..if u really wanted spirited driving..go for those honda or toyota with silvertop engine..no need mod also u can tapau many cars d..just do some minor NA mods and no need to scratch ur head later on..
this case i also know liao lo SE86 uncle.... but i also wan play back climb hill already.. song~

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
BTW also need to see the driver...
how he act and then how he drive totaly same...
N/A car if u drive like cow also same... u wanted to be cow ur pocket must be very tick to pay the service....
am i correct...
Dont shoot me if what i am wrong explane to me ok liao... newbie ~ me~
Wrong. A person might be very timid, gentle or polite or even smart. BUT if you see them behind the steering wheel, he could be a totally different person. A lot looks like nerd or example, if u see a very pretty or polite lady, she may actually be a very reckless driver that drive like shit and etcs.

I have met a lot of people like that. Can't really judge that way if they have bad attitude then will drive like shit but most of the time or things I have to agree that it reflects on one's attitude. So, is also kinda normal for us to think this way actually hehe! :rofl:

play N/A ppl most pandai... malaysia where got so long road for u to run top speed? malaysia road also not standart at all...
this case i also know liao lo SE86 uncle.... but i also wan play back climb hill already.. song~
SE86 is too young to be uncle lar :biggrin:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Wrong. A person might be very timid, gentle or polite or even smart. BUT if you see them behind the steering wheel, he could be a totally different person. A lot looks like nerd or example, if u see a very pretty or polite lady, she may actually be a very reckless driver that drive like shit and etcs.

I have met a lot of people like that. Can't really judge that way if they have bad attitude then will drive like shit but most of the time or things I have to agree that it reflects on one's attitude. So, is also kinda normal for us to think this way actually hehe! :rofl:

SE86 is too young to be uncle lar :biggrin:
i mean most of it la... coz i see my friend 1 year Keropok car(BLM) now become rubbish car same same...
owh then SE86 Mei Mei lo :biggrin: Supra_Fanatics Jie jie:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i mean most of it la... coz i see my friend 1 year Keropok car(BLM) now become rubbish car same same...
owh then SE86 Mei Mei lo :biggrin: Supra_Fanatics Jie jie:biggrin:
Ic...IC..But..

How come u know we are girls geh? :stoned: :hmmmm:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
eh u got realise 1 things or not...
when girl wan come down from the car sure very slow de... comb hair la lipstick la powder on the face la adjust bra la adjust tongs la etc etc... lol
Dun know izzit coz of driving too mad and kan zheong inside the car make all things messy already... then when coming down the car need make up again lol...

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

since u got myvi and vios y dont u bring those two cars and uphill battle with me..u can bring ur turbo or superhcarged myvi and battle d..since u so like uphill..haha..first dunno ur skill good or not..later i follow behind u very dangerous..hehe..scare u langgat tembok onli..haha..

SF no need tell him i too young to be uncle la..he wont understand wan..can be 30 years old but think like 12 years old..uncle or no uncle also same la..he so clever for giving ppl name wan..hehe..next time muz go promote him at hospital d..tell them if wan nice names for thier kids ask them to find tauke Ming Fai.....:burnout::thefinger::biggrin::adore:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
they drive like "mad"

1)changing lanes without proper signals
2)sudden braking/accelerating
3)don't know where to go (will results to no.1)
4)driving fast on water puddle (i've seen many accident on this)
5)panicking (due to no.1 and no.2)
6)try to be hero/heroin on wheels (not to be bullied but make thing worse)
:slug:

-myvi....its been around 4 years of ownership...and what suprise me first place back then....is the acceleration 0-100 (never timed but quite fast compared to other P2 car) and the rear legroom....more than waja legroom...

-highspeed stability also quite good.....but not really good if compared to bigger car....

-handling so n so only..mainly due to skinny tyre and tall body...

-braking....a MUST upgrade part along with tyre and suspension....

only after done the above step then with stock engine can be a fast touge....let alone if N/A modded or BOT or engine swap... :burnout:

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
going up genting is all about familarity of the road, and with good low end torque engine, only the car can perform. we have see the great n small cars go up genting.....and also alot accidents happens before. so modding car n go up genting isnt as easy as it looks.

to play uphill, any stock car can perform, but ofcoz hatches small n light cars has benefits. but play downhill, is not for beginners, u you to be very familar with each downhill corners, your brakes must be aftermarket and will not overheat, and tyres must be good rubber with very good grip. even myself i dont play downhill coz the odds are higher risk than play uphill.

Last edited:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
QUOTE=Supra_Fanatics;4281073]Ic...IC..But..

How come u know we are girls geh? :stoned: :hmmmm:[/QUOTE]

:stoned::stoned::stoned::stoned::stoned:dun know er now u tell me then i know u r girl de... juz now chui hao ngap har jek... :stoned:like this also zhong ar:stoned:...zzzz
sorry lo jie jie...
sorry lo mei mei...

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

since u got myvi and vios y dont u bring those two cars and uphill battle with me..u can bring ur turbo or superhcarged myvi and battle d..since u so like uphill..haha..first dunno ur skill good or not..later i follow behind u very dangerous..hehe..scare u langgat tembok onli..haha..

SF no need tell him i too young to be uncle la..he wont understand wan..can be 30 years old but think like 12 years old..uncle or no uncle also same la..he so clever for giving ppl name wan..hehe..next time muz go promote him at hospital d..tell them if wan nice names for thier kids ask them to find tauke Ming Fai.....:burnout::thefinger::biggrin::adore:
eh eh eh... body attack ar...

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
going up genting is all about familarity of the road, and with good low end torque engine, only the car can perform. we have see the great n small cars go up genting.....and also alot accidents happens before. so modding car n go up genting isnt as easy as it looks.

to play uphill, any stock car can perform, but ofcoz hatches small n light cars has benefits. but play downhill, is not for beginners, u you to be very familar with each downhill corners, your brakes must be aftermarket and will not overheat, and tyres must be good rubber with very good grip. even myself i dont play downhill coz the odds are higher risk than play uphill.
i agree with this statement..even mercedes and BMW's will accident or masuk longkang wan..seen so many before.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing

AA tyre and a good suspension will be better... turbo Vtec comfirm canoot follow N/A Tune Up at genting...(depens on skill)

Last edited:

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
playing downhill, is big investment. the force coming down is double, and the car doesnt respond the same as uphill. alot ppl claim to mod car, or go up/down genting, is only talks only. me n my fren goes up genting every weekend, and still learning n improving our uphill via genting highway/genting sempah/tokong-first world/bentong road...already enough. we still not yet play downhill coz our setting got limits. dont try things u not familar coz u canot imagine what kind of terrible accident might happen. even i myself crash before up genting, so dont take for granted. and not many performance cars amongst our fren dare to really push uphill, no need to mention downhill.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

rarely see vtec really pushing and play genting road. mostly is toyota and nissan. once i was kacau by this uncle in CRV 2.0......but once near tokong, vtec oso stand no chance againts toyota n nissan.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
i agree with this statement..even mercedes and BMW's will accident or masuk longkang wan..seen so many before.
maybe they wan learn initial D both tyre masuk longkang do conner ler...AE86 can why BMW and Benz canoot :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heyd top of my car boot is rustin away.currently got 3 patches..so how do i stop it frm rustin more?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience