Myvi Turbo

renxun

Jul 4, 2006
kor kor ar dun fight liao ok ma? i wan learn MOD car only.. hmmm

can tell me 1 by 1 ar... my friend going to siao already... coz this few days we go do many workshop reserch.... many comand...

1. On Bolt Turbo
2. On Bolt Supercharger
3. N/A tune up

or other way can be better for car no need like skyline BHP de ... better pick up...
thers only 1 cheapest way and reliable if your friend wanted a good stealth street car which have lots of pickup and power on tap. below is what u need.
yrv injectors
yrv piston and rings
turbokit ( cheapest wil be a good cond used turbo frm a yrv)
intercooler get the stock yrv top mount or if u are more for looks can get any thai or china brand that suits your budget.
gasket (im not sure if the yrv stock gasket fits , but tis is where u need to reinforce)
emanage
slightly larger exhaust piping to flow more. stuffed exhaust flow at turbine will cause excessive combution chamber heat hence the pre ignition and damage

wid the above u should be able to have a "reasonable" street car. if manual i really dont know how much will d stock clutch system hold... tis one i have no idea.. for auto i guess its advisable to get at least auto box oil cooler as there will be alot of xtra stress on the torque converter

the list above is considered a must get hardware item for the project. its up to your friend whether he is capable to get cheaper deal or a good condition used unit at a fraction of the price.....

arturo

nooB
SateCelupLand
if for me...better get YRV engine fro halfcut. nothing lasts longer than an original setup. less headache, less breakdowns. unless u can find a really good pomen leh...i'd stick with ori setup.

had a friend who drove an iswara. modded the engine like crazy...then 1 day he just gave up. said too much trouble maintaining. every month oso sure got some problem. in the end, he sold of that car n got the BLM hahahaha. still whoops my ass everytime run with him.

^bAbym310n^

Nov 19, 2007
i also need to see romen car... coz i still got many things dun know... coz supercharger install already very pack already i know... yesterday night i see the myvi SE 1.3 romen is 1.0 rite... i wanted to see got what driff at 1.0 or 1.3
impossible u can saw it except u r 1 of Myvi Motorsports Club members....
totally different as 1.0 got a bigger space due to engine is smaller thn 1.3
i js can tell u tat.....d 1.0 SC is awesome whn pickup....so it's a good machine for touge...

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

saying who?

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Myvi install L9 turbo will waste or not?

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Today i ask my friend recomand me his gila mod car friend... all his friend mod myvi... 1st time see myvi 4 throttle... zzzz

see already also blur blur 4 throttle....
i jus can say...myvi wit 4throttles is CRAP...
as you hav to kno tat myvi stock intake manifold is small...
so it's useless except u customize a new intake manifold....
as i kno so far thr is nobody using o customize intake manifold for myvi...
u kno y i said like tat? bcs someone mod it b4 & lost to a stock N/A myvi...

LittleWhiteWagon

Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Hi ZTH veterans...

Sorry...this is going to take a while but please bear with me.Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Nurburing, in the first place i never condemned BOT itself..
this was my first post...refering to that particular shop (its a fact..my close friend got into trouble)
And sorry...people with guts and balls will not need to edit much on their post so INTENTIONALLY

---------------

All his posts.. involving impolite words and phrases..which....to me...does not make any sense

Okay guys...so the bottom line here is that i never condemned BOT...and our nurburing bro here...cant understand english very well...and started his journey of shame..

hmm...he wanted METHANOL...i gave him methanol...he wanted turbo related....i am driving a turbo car myself...

hmmm...he did not understand my first post either...as i did not want mingfai's friend to get into a deep shit and lost interest in car modding...however...this jakun...haih...nvm...could not believed that i wasted so much time on this fella...haha...

-------

haha..i think that quote of yours is biting your own ass..in the first place..i NEVER said BOT is useless...BOT can be as good as OEM stock turbo charged engines. but to achieve that it requires alot of Fund..

and at the mean time..we were arguing bout your super powderful methanol case...not BOT..for god sake..

BOT is a very fun yet beneficial process...many tried...but failed...but some succeeded...denying numbers and facts..will only make someone look more and more stupid..:sleep:

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

no worries bro...all the post will tell...who is right and who is wrong...it will clarify the entire situation...

like whos being sensitive...whos being naive?

anyway thanks renxun...
I though I already asked nuburing here to go make his own thread "Ask unker nuburing how!". Nuburing, you go everywhere kutuk everyone ke? Like no life nothing better to do :biggrin:

I mean seriously, where did you get all this 'experience' from? You dont belong on forum when we all here so noob lah, should go start your own thread at least. Really! :burnout:

lonelylilpig

Feb 26, 2006
Wei bro, dun be so harsh lar....... Give face abit ma !! If without him , forum ing won't be as interesting. :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: .

If there's entertainer of the month award, its totally his :adore::adore:

LittleWhiteWagon

Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Wei bro, dun be so harsh lar....... Give face abit ma !! If without him , forum ing won't be as interesting. :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: .

If there's entertainer of the month award, its totally his :adore::adore:
Haha he make a thread lagi intresting what :biggrin:.

All the people ask him "will voltage stabiliser save petrol and gain power ah?" orrr "will spark plug give me 1000000000bhp ah?" then at least he can syok sendiri answer :idea:.

I think I would go to that thread often and ask serious questions though. Not :thefinger:

lonelylilpig

Feb 26, 2006
Haha he make a thread lagi intresting what :biggrin:.

All the people ask him "will voltage stabiliser save petrol and gain power ah?" orrr "will spark plug give me 1000000000bhp ah?" then at least ghe can syok sendiri answer :idea:.

I think I would go to that thread often and ask serious questions though. Not :thefinger:
Funny lar u ....... Btw where's he huh ? :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

LittleWhiteWagon

Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Haha thanks. Lol probably not online or going to tembak me back later :bawling:. I go diam diam into 1 corner first lah dont wanna go hijack this thread :proud:

kirayamato

Apr 22, 2005
kor kor ar dun fight liao ok ma? i wan learn MOD car only.. hmmm

can tell me 1 by 1 ar... my friend going to siao already... coz this few days we go do many workshop reserch.... many comand...

1. On Bolt Turbo
2. On Bolt Supercharger
3. N/A tune up

or other way can be better for car no need like skyline BHP de ... better pick up...
if u r not particular abt hp, perhaps u could try to change the final drive ratio, if ur friend is driving a manual myvi.

anyhow, everything has to depend ur friend's liking, e.g. whether he likes touge-ing or time attacking on track or etc.

after all, if ur friend's car has got the power but do not have the proper suspension setup, it is useless also. a good street going car must have a gd balance of engine durability and handling. missing either one of these, will do no gd to one's car.

DJgErM

Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
Mingfai,

if ur friend want a car with Drivability, consider NA..my old K3ve had 100whp..not too bad for a light chassis..

turbo is still turbo..but yes..there is always a price to pay. Based on the k3 engine, many people BOT with TD04...but in fact the essential part is to lower down the compression..the fastest way is by changing to get off the shelf K3vet pistons..but there are many things that u have to consider...management...fueling...and remember..gotta get a grippy clutch for that tranny to withhold such power...then ding ding dong dong it will cost a bomb...

although changing to K3vet can save alot of hassle, but the price to pay is like JPJ inspection..and settling down with that shift-tronic...its not too bad...but the reliability (in general) is good....

and lastly as what kirayamoto said, Gear-ratio is essential..if u pair the NA setup with a shorter final drive...the outcome would be yummy...a lethal small compact car with nitchy power..

sometimes i felt that throwing in a K3vet into such a small chassis is a waste..and since its Front Wheel drive (ff), its a lil of a waste..but no worries...there are options to go 4 wheel ><

DJgErM

Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
everything looks okay until
"-new daihatsu low comp pistons(oversized
piston rings cause head pnp edi) 1250"

hmmm..why do you need oversized piston rings just because he PnP-ed

but from what i see his setup here can be able to handle 160whp+

^bAbym310n^

Nov 19, 2007
Mingfai,

if ur friend want a car with Drivability, consider NA..my old K3ve had 100whp..not too bad for a light chassis..

turbo is still turbo..but yes..there is always a price to pay. Based on the k3 engine, many people BOT with TD04...but in fact the essential part is to lower down the compression..the fastest way is by changing to get off the shelf K3vet pistons..but there are many things that u have to consider...management...fueling...and remember..gotta get a grippy clutch for that tranny to withhold such power...then ding ding dong dong it will cost a bomb...

although changing to K3vet can save alot of hassle, but the price to pay is like JPJ inspection..and settling down with that shift-tronic...its not too bad...but the reliability (in general) is good....

and lastly as what kirayamoto said, Gear-ratio is essential..if u pair the NA setup with a shorter final drive...the outcome would be yummy...a lethal small compact car with nitchy power..

sometimes i felt that throwing in a K3vet into such a small chassis is a waste..and since its Front Wheel drive (ff), its a lil of a waste..but no worries...there are options to go 4 wheel ><
bro,mind to share what u hav done wit ur k3ve until 100whp?

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

if u r not particular abt hp, perhaps u could try to change the final drive ratio, if ur friend is driving a manual myvi.

anyhow, everything has to depend ur friend's liking, e.g. whether he likes touge-ing or time attacking on track or etc.

after all, if ur friend's car has got the power but do not have the proper suspension setup, it is useless also. a good street going car must have a gd balance of engine durability and handling. missing either one of these, will do no gd to one's car.
Bro,myvi very hard to find final drive ratio.....u kno whr can get it & how much?

i agreed wit u that without a proper suspension,good balance of engine durability & handling is important

DJgErM

Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
no prob bro...

Its a relatively conventional and cheap setup...

-PnP
-Skimmed Head (twice)
-E-manage (or we call it e-damage)
-A/F ratio 13.....and ignition advance +1 around where ur power band kicks in
-4-2-1 header with 1.6 inch straight flow
-Injector k3vet
-Storia manual g/b (suspected to be the same as myvi i suppose..)
-Throttle body slight rebore...
-agip 5-30 semi
-KNN open pod + CAI
-iridium IK20

mine was the old version of storia k3...but the ve2 and new myvi generation has bigger throttle bodies...so i gotta rebore a lil

but i had a crazy thing in mind...but nvr did it...dunno whether you dare or not..something to do with ur DVVT..

The Mini name will be echoing in the rallying world once again after the iconic brand made a return to the World Rally Championship (WRC) with the debut of their Mini Countryman WRC at the Rally Sardinia last week.

Although the marquee, which has tied up with Prodrive for their rally team, will only be participating in some of the rounds of this year’s calendar as a refinement step before going for the...