Myvi Lagi Best.....Modification

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Bro Izso, I'm not being sarcastic or what...alright maybe I am. But go read the thread posted by SF in general talk about a car with GT wings and 17" rims and you shall know what I mean...hilariously funny when I read it.
Oh that one :biggrin:

:rofl: :top:

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
Bro Izso, I'm not being sarcastic or what...alright maybe I am. But go read the thread posted by SF in general talk about a car with GT wings and 17" rims and you shall know what I mean...hilariously funny when I read it.
now everybody left this thread and having fun with VIOS thread. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
A GTWing on a front wheel drive car? Uh.. I don't know if you were being sarcastic or what but I don't think that's going to work.
Why not? Just because it's front wheel powered doesn't mean the rear doesn't need grip. A properly fast FWD would need a wing in the rear (GT or otherwise).

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Why not? Just because it's front wheel powered doesn't mean the rear doesn't need grip. A properly fast FWD would need a wing in the rear (GT or otherwise).
Actually it works...but it is most efficient if it is installed to a RWD car as the spinning wheels are at the back. FWD should concentrate more on front aero kit instead...install GT wing in front wakakakaka...either u fly to the moon, or maybe JPJ

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Myvi is not a sports car or a performance car..as many bros here agreed. It has potential, but only if you have money. Well at least there's boon doing rally, isn't it? And they are of kinda same platform. But with that amount of $$...is it worthy?

Myvi 1.5 has the punch to help u overtake other cars, get speeding ticket, roll up to genting, etc without much difficulties. If you want more from it, get a turbo but make sure ur car handling system can sustain the power. IMHO, upgrading the suspension, handling and braking are more worthy than churning power from it. It makes ur car safer to drive :-) get adjustables, bigger and or better brake system, stabilizer bars, should make the ride fun.

Btw I tot this thread is about Myvi mods, not "Myvi to mod or not to mod?" wakakaka

**put GT wing and 17" ler... Can tapau RX7 and S15 arrr....with DVVT!! :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: :laugh: :banghead: LOL!

It does make sense but, putting a huge GT Wing on a SAGA BLM, VIOS with 17inch rims, Altis or even any other normal sedan that got the looks but NO GO, then it defeats the purpose of installing it.

The thing is that, most people install it just for cosmetic purpose. Especially when we are talking about Normal Cars and not performance cars. As if the Vios is 300bhp? Need the GT Wing? Need more downforce in a less than 120HP car?:driver:

Yet it seems, a young lad thinks putting a GT Wing and 17inch rims resulted that the VIOS performs
better than RX-7 and S15 :biggrin:

But I have seen some photos of my friend posted on those Race cars with Spoiler in front...
Looks funny but I think there is a purpose for it.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, agreed on the GT wing being an Ah Beng favorite...Ah Beng will be Ah Beng

FWD needs wing at the back not just for traction for the rear, but also stability that down force gives when you are under braking.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
When Myvi came out with ""Lagi Power, LAgi Best", influenced many ppl wanted to mod their MYvi becoz of the word "Power"

Next time when Myvi put "Extreme" emblem, I bet the owners will want to put turbo, surbo, and everything with turbine....so that this car can tapau S15 or RX7..because of the "Extreme" emblem.

Teror la, these bunch of Myvi owners.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
When Myvi came out with ""Lagi Power, LAgi Best", influenced many ppl wanted to mod their MYvi becoz of the word "Power"

Next time when Myvi put "Extreme" emblem, I bet the owners will want to put turbo, surbo, and everything with turbine....so that this car can tapau S15 or RX7..because of the "Extreme" emblem.

Teror la, these bunch of Myvi owners.
Oit I'm driving Myvi extreme leh...so means no need next time..now already got extreme model.

But FYI, I will never ever install surbo, gt wing, 17" rims and also won't listen to sammi cheng's fend tau song! Never! Unless somebody threaten my dog and I :rofl:

And why would I want to tapau S15 or RX7? I want to tapau KFC and the government only wahahah

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Oit I'm driving Myvi extreme leh...so means no need next time..now already got extreme model.

But FYI, I will never ever install surbo, gt wing, 17" rims and also won't listen to sammi cheng's fend tau song! Never! Unless somebody threaten my dog and I :rofl:

And why would I want to tapau S15 or RX7? I want to tapau KFC and the government only wahahah
I didnt say its you bro. Siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedas...heheheheheeh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys,
would like to go polish my car and wax a few layers ...anyplace to recommend ? preferabbly around rm 100 oni ler :P hehe tqtq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience