Myvi lagi best 1.3 manual mods

Emmtiga

Apr 17, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
But mine ferry more people becomes comfortable. Drive alone then bumpy like mad......hahhahahhahha
what suspension do you use?

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Another thing to bear in mind is that, if you want adjustables suspension or real good handling, comfort will be compromise. Just a reminder if you are still gonna ferry ppl around then cannot be too stiff. Unless u drive alone all the time
can you guide me through handling mods? the only thing i know is suspension, and get bigger better brake set (suggested ek6 or honda brake sys). does other things like ABR, bars, and camber gives any improvement to my handling? if so, in what way? :biggrin::biggrin:

Saring

Known Member
Feb 12, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hello, I have car which is Myvi lagi best 1.3 manual that already finished it’s warranty so I thought I want to do some modification. So, i would wanna ask for the otai's advice before i go do something stupid. I've done some research on what to do but I want to know does those part really work or just placebo effect

Things I've done:
15" 6.5jj rims w goodyear f1
Sports spring 4flex

The list :
Spark Plug Iridium
Exhaust system
Tein adjustable suspension
Performance clutch
Lcp

For exhaust:
I've asked a few people, they recommend me using 4-2-1 extractor since I'm going for top speed with double stainless steel bullets and a s-flow kakimotor muffler. But i still need explaination on the piping. Either straight flow or not. And what are the good and bad about it.

If you guys think that some of the things that I'm gonna do is stupid let me know and please suggest other better mods. I'm not gonna mod my myvi for track (yet). So, not going for a heavy mod like change engine, korek block and all (yet). I'm still a noob in this thing so, if you have any better idea let me know and if possible can you explain in what way is it better. And please dont use too many acronyms because sometimes I don't really understand hahaha. And also can you also suggest me the brand for the recommended items too.

I'm an aggressive driver. Like speed and love to layan corner. Hahaha.

Thanks guys

Before u go throw to next step may i know how many HP ur targeting to reach.
:smokin::smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But mine ferry more people becomes comfortable. Drive alone then bumpy like mad......hahhahahhahha
Hmm...so does it works for other brand adjustables or only yours? :rofl:
If yes, then make sure my family always go out in full load of passengers lol

can you guide me through handling mods? the only thing i know is suspension, and get bigger better brake set (suggested ek6 or honda brake sys). does other things like ABR, bars, and camber gives any improvement to my handling? if so, in what way? :biggrin::biggrin:
Before that, do you care more on comfort wise or u just want to focus on handling improvements and dont care whether it is comfortable or not?

If u just want improve handling, and dont care about comfort, adjustables can consider.
Go step by step if want to add bars, then only u know what is the improvement. For me I do that, just to know whether those bars installed got any difference. Dont like to get full set.

Since now stock, shud push the car limit of its handling. If u have been driving slow and dont whack corners (not encouraging aggressive driving) then u might not notice much improvements for the car handling. Just my 2 cents.

Ask Cvkit for advice is the best. Cuz he has a Myvi with HLSH suspension xD

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
is that all for handling that i need to upgrade? how about ARB? Strut bars? are those important?
Dude, if you cannot handle stock chassis with uprated suspension, what makes you think adding bars will help you?

And it comes back to G88's question : What's your budget? Honda brakes are slightly larger than stock, Wira 1.5 ones also can be custom fitted to fit and are larger than Myvi stock calipers. But all these mixing needs customizing. A custom solid steel bracket will cost you about 300-400 excluding the calipers. These are your brakes, so don't be stupid and use aluminum unless you can guarantee aircraft grade and is super strong.

Otherwise a 2-pot/4-pot aftermarket caliper and rotor will cost you about RM2k thereabouts excluding custom bracket fittings.

Steel braided hoses are RM350+

Replacing the servo and all will cost about RM200+ including a larger servo.

Then lightweight rims + wider profile tyres like 205/50/15 from Federal RSR will help with grip as well. Rims + tyre about RM3k

So like what G88 said : Whats your budget?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda's all new City arrives Malaysia with fresh 121ps 1.5L DOHC I-VTEC engines, including the hero car, a world's first, twin electric motor hybrid City e:HEV RS as one of the 4 variants offered.

City RS e:HEV : 108ps / 253nm / twin electric motor / 4cyl DOHC I-VTEC / E-CVT / Honda Sensing / RS bodykit / Price: TBA

City S / E / V Models: 121ps / 145nm / 1.5L 4cyl DOHC I-VTEC / CVT / Prices: V...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience