• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
Chinese got a saying.

"Recognize people not money."

If its a money transaction, don't make it personal. Its business.
basically the issue is about the product from the distributor...
the shop where i brought and installed the product is my friend...

so what my friend did was to rebuild my engine back for me for free (no service/labour charge)...
the materials/parts used is from my own pocket but since it is my friend and this is a special case, i get to enjoy 0% interest installment...
felt that it was actually my friend who is making a loss instead of me... my car was parked in his shop for almost 2 months... taking up valuable working space he has...

so what i did was i just write about how "wonderful" the distributor product is... and the review is now rank no 1 in google search...
:proud:
so much so that they literally avoid me on the street...

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
my hearing is on 11th of Nov, so far..
didn't hear anything from the car dealer.. don't know if there's a good or bad thing..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u must track your parcel to ensure it reaches the reciepient cos u need to present the AR registered reciept during
hearing.

at least u have time to prepare your documents.

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
u must track your parcel to ensure it reaches the reciepient cos u need to present the AR registered reciept during
hearing.

at least u have time to prepare your documents.
yeah, they already received the letter on 28th of Oct, i printed out the proof..

as for my documents, also done up with receipts, police report, pictures showing the area of damages.

should be enough, i guess.

looks like i gonna see them on 11th of Nov, which is the hearing date

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Plastic Headlight lenses become dull, pitted and frosted over time, much contributed by weather, road debris, wash chemicals and other bad stuff. Replacing entire units are always a pain so why not recondition them with your own hands? All you need: Sandpaper in multiple grits, some compound, polish, rotary buffer, pads an a couple of hours :)

I was requested by my GF's parents to buy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience