My New Small Ecommerce (Engine Oil, Brake Pads, Shock Absorbers and Driveshaft)

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Dear All ZTH members,

I am pleased to announce i just started up a small trading business for auto parts, copied is the website link to my webshop: ASCC – Your Partner In Sourcing Auto Parts

(asccauto.com)

Parts i am carrying currently:

1.) Brake Pads by AFI Brake Manufacturing
2.) Engine Oil by Takayama Japan
3.) Shock Absorbers by Nam, sub brand of Profender
4.) Driveshaft by Hi-Q

All ZTH member will enjoy additional discounts with this coupon: ZTH4EVER

What i offer is reliable parts which also price friendly.
3 months to 1 year warranty depending on products (mentioned in the product description)
FREE Shipping when shop on my website

More parts to come to all ZTH members, being modified or stock, there will be certain parts for you.

Thanks,
Ken
016-2207001

Last edited by a moderator:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Dear All ZTH members,

I am pleased to announce i just started up a small trading business for auto parts, copied is the website link to my webshop: ASCC – Your Partner In Sourcing Auto Parts

4.) Driveshaft by Hi-Q

3 months to 1 year warranty depending on products (mentioned in the product description)

More parts to come to all ZTH members, being modified or stock, there will be certain parts for you.

Thanks,
Ken
016-2207001
Nice. Congrats bro.

Any specific car manufacturers you cater to or generally all cars?

edit - never mind. I opened the site. I didn't notice there was a link

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Dear All ZTH members,

(asccauto.com)

4.) Driveshaft by Hi-Q

Thanks,
Ken
016-2207001
edited your post for clarity

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Hi Guys,

Thanks for supporting, first apology for messing up the link to my side, i think ZTH automatically show the website's tagline after i copied it in.

To answer to Izso:

For now my products are more inclined towards local and Japanese brands. But for the engine oil, they are suitable for Euro cars like Mercedes with MB 229.51, VW501 and 505. You can ask me if you have something in need.

Thanks,
Ken

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
nice, no wonder u busy during online sales.
Haha i am still working a day job, while trying to build this business. Please support abit so i can be ramp up my own business and supply more parts to ZTH members. I am going to have EVO and Subaru valve cover gaskets available soon.

Thanks,
Ken

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Good morning All,

I am pleased to announce there was one Land Cruiser owner is very happy with the product i carried, Takayama 5W40 in his diesel V8 engine. He feedback to me that there was this weird vibration noise from the dashboard and after changing oil, engine vibration reduced by a big margin and that vibration sound is dampened too. Please visit the link before to read the feedback and hope this can give some confidence to ZTH member. The coupon ZTH4EVER is permanent available yo !

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Good morning All,

I am pleased to announce there was one Land Cruiser owner is very happy with the product i carried, Takayama 5W40 in his diesel V8 engine. He feedback to me that there was this weird vibration noise from the dashboard and after changing oil, engine vibration reduced by a big margin and that vibration sound is dampened too. Please visit the link before to read the feedback and hope this can give some confidence to ZTH member. The coupon ZTH4EVER is permanent available yo !

You need a before and after video. Will help a lot with your marketing. These days...everybody wants/believe videos.

Reactions: Mitevo7

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
You need a before and after video. Will help a lot with your marketing. These days...everybody wants/believe videos.
Hi, too bad i am not at the scene when customer changed the oil, definitely will do one. But the question is, can customer spot the difference of before and after oil change from video.

Anyway will try to when i have the chance.

Thanks

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Dear All,

Just want to update that i have engine mounting for sale now, mainly focus on local and Japanese car models. Quality is pretty decent which help you save half the cost of buying original engine mounting. The brand if Pro-vision:

1598510035439.png

You can PM me if you need any.

Thanks,

Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu all,
i need some help here to determine what is the problem with my waja 1.6

my brake pedal is spongy intermittently.... yes, intermittently....
sometimes when i brake, the pedal distance is very far, somehow i need to floor it and yet the pressure applied is little.....
but sometimes it is just fine, when i just step on the pedal a little, the car would come to a halt...

recent discoveries was the brake pedal travel distance is more consistent if the aircond is off throughout...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience