My experience in workshop.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Hi Guys,
Just wanna share my experience with my mech/workshop with u guys.

on the 06.02.10, i send my car to my workshop to rebuild my engine nearby my apartment,
supposedly yesterday 16.03.10, after 6 bloody weeks i was so happy that i will collect my car,
but at 2 pm, my foreman called me told me to immediately come to the workshop, so i did lor...
guess wat, when i reached there, my left door was like a 'V' shaped.....the stupid foreman can langgar the tiang roadsign......the owner summore, how stupid can he get? he put the blame on my faulty brakes & my botak tires, so i told him, before this my brakes was good, tires still got 50% left,.....so wtf??? i told him by the looks of the place of accident (happened right in front his workshop), he was driving fast & could not control the car...so the car buang 360degrees.......

wat was damaged.
1.door - has to change to 2nd hand one, no ketuk balik.
2.driver side tyre burst, summore just bought few mths back.
3.undercarriage - dented cos jump the centre road divider.....
4.rim bengkok.
5.others unknown.....

Oooya, he told me all the above mentioned he will pay for it, but i dunno will the door be 2nd hand? the new tyre? chasis alligned properly? will repair my bengkok rims? or buat dunno.....
but i still made a police report, not to report accident, just i dowan to be responsible for the signboard that the foreman damaged & to ensure my car is repaired up to my expectations before i take it.

imagine, i take care of my car properly, summore family car.......always ensure engine/body in tip top condition...when pass to the stupid foreman, he can trash my car, summore i just did an engine rebuild...not suppose to trash it ma right? thats y i wonder how come he so damn bloody stupid?
i will post some pics for u to view below, i wont review the workshop's name yet k..

hint...its at PJS1, Tmn Petaling Utama, Jln 1/48.

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
he hit a kerb and turn turtle? is the roof ok? I think you better tell him to pay because I don't think the insurance will pay for you since your car does not insured the foreman.

I think he wanted to test power of your car that time but end up in unexpected ending :banghead:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yeehau...sorry i meant turn turtle just buang only, & hit the curb......did not terbalik...
yeah, he said he will bear the costs.....but i dont think my car will handle like before, & scared will effect other parts in the future.....

if he wanna test also do it on a straight road la....he wanna show off to others
i think.....but ended up malu only, summore can trash my car...the best part he didnt even say sorry, straight away blame my brakes & tayar botak.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
i am worrying for your vehicle's chassis, make sure you test drive for few weeks first after collect your car, if any problem then ask him fix again... really feel sorry for you lah bro...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
thanks bro....i worry bout my chasis too.....
but the workshop alot of descrepancies, 1.he changed my spark plugs to normal ones, cos mine was performance ones...,2nd he changed my battery to another 1.....
really a f**ked up workshop, we are frens ma, but last2 he take advantage...

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
From ur rim / tyre size & Perdana's brake system, he is over speeding.
Out of control could be have sand on road surface but driver did not notice.

u are lucky as Perdana chasis is stiffer..

Normally, I will not go to this kind of workshop to repair car, especially with the guy always want test our car performance. ( Some of the tyre shop as well )

Pls watch out on ur front chasis alignment.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ouch...honestly, chassis sure lari even after alignment cuz if u could do a perfect job, u need to strengthen to body to make sure it dont lari again

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i agree he was speeding, i even asked an onlooker, she said he was driving fast
trying to sweep the corner fast as well.....there were no sand visible on the gound...
the pic above that the accident caused, knocked down the road signboard & went up the curb.

hopefully nothing serious with the chasis...

they wanna show off to other ppl ma......if wanna show off also,
use their own car la...dun use customer's car.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sad to hear that....damn, another workshop with shits....

yr chassis, u can try check at any tire shop, measure it from front centre hug to rear for both side...usually after hitting curb, it will shrink in by mm or even cm.....my drift car last time happened..i need to change the cross member, lower arm, camber etc etc but ended up, chassis bent...so need to send to another workshop for chassis straightening...end of the day, its not the same feeling as before...somehow, u felt weird with the handling...finally i sold it.

for yr case, this workshop guy (yr friend) thrashed yr car and blaming ppl, it sounded familiar rite...then never say sorry...sigh! change to another workshop and make him pay for all the damage....collect back yr plug and battery....

the performance plug no need to change so soon....can last u quite some mileage. the battery if its flat..u can trade in for rm20 to any battery shop...

hope everything goes well bro.....sorry to hear this nonsense happening to car enthusiast...:(|||

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
wahhh bro danz.. sorry for ur ride.. knn... this fella can thrash at this road ar?? the workshop advin intro ar? =.=" mkh... if i was u ar.. i think he wil landed someone else edi..dare to blame 9 tires la brake la.. why not he blame himself for brainless and sorhaiz?? from the pic i roughly know which workshop liao....

From experience ar... check ur lower arm, arm link, and driftshaft too.. it might bengkok... about chasis lari not so worry about ler bro... some even worst beginner for drift trying to learn but end up whole car landed on curb :x

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Seriously unimaginable...

Seriously lousy workshop..

Seriously lousy excuse..

Seriously he should receive a few whack on the head from you..

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i agree he was speeding, i even asked an onlooker, she said he was driving fast
trying to sweep the corner fast as well.....there were no sand visible on the gound...
the pic above that the accident caused, knocked down the road signboard & went up the curb.

hopefully nothing serious with the chasis...

they wanna show off to other ppl ma......if wanna show off also,
use their own car la...dun use customer's car.
let me share a little bit of my story, i left my scooby to my friend also...coz my drive shaft cover crack, so got grease leaking out...then he said must leave car there 3 days...major job, boxer engine bla bla bla...then later i found out every nite he drove my car back home...with my torn drive shaft cover..on 3rd day afternoon only he do the repair and hand me the car late nite.

during 1st nite & 2nd nite - he went yumcha with friends...showing off with "my car" and even launched my car at kepong main road...congested road doing 0-100.....
inside my car sat some of his friends..--- air cond man, tire man, wire man and mud guard fella....

i only got to know it after 1 or weeks i took back my car - coz my friends screw me for driving crazily with so many ppl inside...then i confronted him and he told me his brother took the car out without his knowledge....that day onward, i just say HI & BYE to him only!

This shows how responsible workshops are and don understand normal car like this also they wanna show off....its not aston martin, ferrari or porsche...sigh!

show off....got ppl look, they think they so great...actually those ppl are there to laugh at their stupidity..now make him pay for it....

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

wahhh bro danz.. sorry for ur ride.. knn... this fella can thrash at this road ar?? the workshop advin intro ar? =.=" mkh... if i was u ar.. i think he wil landed someone else edi..dare to blame 9 tires la brake la.. why not he blame himself for brainless and sorhaiz?? from the pic i roughly know which workshop liao....

From experience ar... check ur lower arm, arm link, and driftshaft too.. it might bengkok... about chasis lari not so worry about ler bro... some even worst beginner for drift trying to learn but end up whole car landed on curb :x
bro,
danz should send u there to KNN MKH NB and MCH to that fella until he dunno his way home....
so wat u waiting for.!

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
wait la bro evoz.. i'm reloading my bullets eh... called danz but no answer... if the workshop i knew de ar.. kns.. kompom his muka red nanti... skill tarak bagus blame tire thread and brake =.="

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Sorry to hear about the accident. I think the chassis probably lari due to the accident. The rocker panel is stuffed, therefore making one side of the car shorter than the other, thus making the car wanders (to the co-driverside) when driven.

Chassis pulling won't be cheap. I sent my car (worth 10k at that time) to a chassis alligment workshop in Shah Alam last time (the biz now is closed). They checked the aligment and quoted me 2k. I sold off the car instead. I was just not worth the job and money. Also, the ppl said that even after the chassis allignment, it wont bring the chassis back to true.

It's sad that you treat the foreman as fren, and gave him business....but the foreman treated you as a fool and treated your car worst, like some sort of stunt car. Is that what a fren does???

Since the foreman gave you such lousy treatment, I say you SUE him until his pants drop. This irresposible ppl cannot be left free in the society. Put him behind bars, or sue kaw-kaw him until his biz tutup kedai.

Remember, put a stop to this stupid foreman. if not, he would probably drive again like this in other customers' car.....doing more damages, and perhaps endangering other road users.

Keep us posted

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I've heard several stories of shops charging customers for doing balancing off wheel and then charging them again for doing off wheel balancing. Please be careful and take note:

For example: If a shop takes your tyre out and balances it, charges RM5 and then put it back on your car.... drives your car and then finds it's still out of balance and then he chooses to do an 'on wheel' balancing and charges you RM30 he SHOULD NOT charge you the other RM5 earlier simply because he was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience