my evo 7 (DAMD)

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
stevenyapevo7,

Yahoooooooooooo.... Hey Steven, a big warm welcome to u to our MLOC thread!!! :_: Hahaha... Really thx u for sharing us ur ride here!!! I thought u hvnt come over... Haha... i wrote another invitation in de Mitsu thread to invite u over le... LoLzzzzzzzzzz...

Cool ride!!! DAMD front bumper!!! Kansai Bonnet + smoke front light!!! What rims r u using??? Mmm... In our MLOC, there r lotsa E7 members with cool outlook!!! By de way, v gonna post up our last wk TT soon... DO stay tune n share us more ya!!!

CHeers!!! :_:

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Stevenyapevo7,

Welcome to MLOC forum and WoW, that's really a fine DAMD evo of yours. Is really nice combination of colors as well !

Hope you can join us for TT and share your car with us to appreciate..hehe.

Cheers...and enjoy your stay here (MLOC@ZTH).

mynnDAWG

2,000 RPM
Jul 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.worlddj.com
whoa nice fast & furious clone mannn...u got the vinyl as well???..i mean the vinyl at the side...hehe...

ur in KL area???...hey put pics of ur ride from the side lor

edward108

Jun 27, 2006
hey bro, post ur side pic.....and back also....eager to see it,,thanks bro!

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
damd

Welcome to the DAMD family little brother(E7)............ha haaa haa
u hv two elder brother(E6 n E5) in JB he heeee

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Wow, nice car....yes, more pics...

Lanevo6, you still able to get Damd front bumper for E6 ah? i'm looking for it..or any others after market bodykit. :_:

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
Slivia said:
Wow, nice car....yes, more pics...

Lanevo6, you still able to get Damd front bumper for E6 ah? i'm looking for it..or any others after market bodykit. :_:
will try to look for you.
Get Valdi....cun only one in m'sia......he heeee

stevenyapevo7

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
NoTiGuY said:
hey, tht looks like my bonnet...:) very nice ride....
notiguy,

are u in penang? if yes, i think my kansai bonnet is yours. because my friend send that bonnet from penang to kl for me.and do you also have a set of 18" volk racing white alloy for sale?

stevenyapevo7

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
B18C-R said:
Hi Stevenyapevo7,

Welcome to MLOC forum and WoW, that's really a fine DAMD evo of yours. Is really nice combination of colors as well !

Hope you can join us for TT and share your car with us to appreciate..hehe.

Cheers...and enjoy your stay here (MLOC@ZTH).
yeah,this is my evo7....... i also hope to gather with u all, pls pm me when got any event or tt.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Trust me, I had the same expression as you, “WTF, is that real?” Well apparently it is real, the fact that its upside down that is. Taken at the Moscow International Airport, it is not known whether the car is real or made out of plastic, but I reckon it’s plastic. I doubt if Mercedes really would stick half a ton of E-Class on a ceiling. It’s a really good marketing propaganda if you ask me, we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience