My dream old junkyard lancer evo engine rebuilt

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
A bit like rally style which is perfectly match also with the car!
Gives the car that muscular stance kind of look. There is road presence. I wonder if similar style of exterior mods like this one is done to a GC8, will it look as good as this. :hmmmm:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Gives the car that muscular stance kind of look. There is road presence. I wonder if similar style of exterior mods like this one is done to a GC8, will it look as good as this. :hmmmm:
Any girl with suitable make up are pretty:love:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Any girl with suitable make up are pretty:love:
As long as it is suitable with the overall looks. This kind of approach suits sedan cars with rally heritage like Evo and STI. If it is on Corolla or Civic, then it does look weird.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Saw Peterj posted at zth today. We are still waiting for more stories and photos of this Evo 1 build. :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
nice build, so bro renesis. Put Inspira in your list.
you makan roti for next 5yrs...lol. :smokin:
Now already eating bread daily during uni days at morning. Din't go out for breakfast.

Inspira cannot match with this. This is a real Evolution with 4WD. Inspira is just a rebadged FWD Lancer. :biggrin:

Let him start work first. Now eat roti also no use.....hhahahhahah
After work also, need at least 6 to 7 years only can start to think of a 2nd car. :biggrin: Especially if buy with cash. No loan for old cars.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu's which may guide my on this problem,

I'm going to installed 390cc injector(mitsu gsr) to take over my std injector 255cc(nissan march).But there's too much question on my mind including some bad explanation from foreman outthere.

I also have a piggy back(r-fit),quite same as safc2.

the question are,

1.can my car started when i start the engine(seem it will be to rich fuel mixture)
2.how to set the afc...do i need to set +50% or -50% to tipu my ecu to send low fuel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience