My Day at Titan's........ Worth the wait!!

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
very nice...... nicely done in fact..... wait till i get my drive shaft sorted out 1st...... then some fine tuning..... after all that, my reviews..... ;)

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Dec 31 2004, 13:29

Foowhaarr .... Nice!

Review will sound something like this...

Date xx/xx. Time 8xx am
Today, just chew up a xTI for breakfast while taking the Jln Ampang Corner to Jln Sultan Ismail. Suprisingly, felt a slight slide but still still far away from the Monorail kerb. No problem, xTI is like a few cars behind during corner, cant even keep up on the straights what more at the bends.

Time 1xx pm
Went for lunch, brake late with the twin pots and out corner a ExOVII going out to Federal .. those bumps along old klang road, What bumps??

Time 2xx am
Send GF back home. WOW, damn short skirt she wearing, my eyes and Ku ku chiao almost pop out. On way back took the Semantan corner turning to Parliment at 150kph, car was going sideways, scary but need to send blood to somewhere else than between the legs.

............................. :lol: :P

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
u really r the GSR King!!! hahaha

thank god stanley didnt do ur business...... wif ur reviews..... sure ppl queue to buy titans like McD's ice cream......hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

i ll tell u guys how issit...... i m not really a technical guy..... most important ppl out there get a real experience of wat titans can do for them..... lay man's terms lah!!! :)

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
heres my first reviews (mind u, my titans was fitted but not tuned yet bcoz i had a drive shaft problem)

the ride was firm, not hard nor bumpy....... the car felt more planted even wif my 20% left silverstone ftz sport tyres............. ok la.... botak tyres lah....

it takes the weight of the car very well n for once in my car's dinosaur life (c my car la in pg 2, 20 years old..... no shit!!) it handles like a mid-sized car (some what like a eg civic)......

it may sound exaggerating to u but i can honestly tell u these coilovers really do wonders..... i wouldnt say its perfect but for RM2.8k its close to it...... (u can actually compare it with great brands like tein or hks, dont b suprised it could b more to your liking)

initial part when it is fitted, dun expect it to b to ur liking but u will instinctively know its a great improvement. this is where u hav to feed back to uncle richard on the setup of your preference once the coilovers has set in...... the rest is for u to experience......

for now this wat i hav experienced!!! the final review is soon to come after my tuning session with uncle richard....

Note : These reviews are my personal views n not in any way biased/influenced by any1 else. I m also a consumer who wants to ensure my hard earned money is well invested into upgrade parts which is to my expected outcome.

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
At last!! The long awaited review which i owe some ppl...... :)

I matched the Titans wif a set of Neovas (Good riddens to the FTZs), the feel n road holding performance is simply outstanding!!! Now that the springs has runned/settled in, the ride is not so bumpy but instead has a very firm feel quite similar 2 those continental makes. Partly thanx 2 the softer compound tyres.

Take it hard into corners n to my suprise it had the feeling of practically no body roll at all!!! Jalan Cheras is notorious for road patches, bumps, holes here n there. Of course u feel it but its the way the dampening works...... it flies over bumps (not terbang like Air Asia la!)....... i dunno how 2 describe the experience but it feels great!!! never felt so confident in my car b4..... previously on the OEM suspension, it sucked big time liked a cheap overloaded sampan on rough seas!!! (my frens describing my car...sigh!! :( )

Honestly 1 of the best coilovers i hav experienced in!!! U can buy extremely expensive coilovers but not many sellers/dealers will take the effort to tune up to your liking........ Most of them would say, "these coilovers r like tt la or hav to wait very long wor coz hav to send back to Japan la.....!!!"

Of course money wise, RM2,800 sounds quite a bit but if u r lookin for quality stuff wif after sales, Titan would b a good bet.... I m not promoting them bcoz i bought 1 set....... but bcoz it made a BIG difference for me...... i always believe good products deserved to b mentioned...... of course some might disagree which is everybody's right........... no harm payin them a visit n maybe they might hav the solutions u r lookin for........ ;)

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
wahhh no wonder nowadays kel missing lar.....titan!!! :ph34r:

when my char siew coming??? muahhahahaha :lol:

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
Originally posted by fstrader@Mar 2 2005, 13:39
wahhh no wonder nowadays kel missing lar.....titan!!! :ph34r:

when my char siew coming??? muahhahahaha :lol:
no lar..... busy ma..... work n touching up my car..... u oso busy wif ur 5 dollar shops!!! hehehe

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
stan, how r u man!! didnt c u in last nites drift session......... it was quite good!! a lot of good crazy buggers..... hahaha

anyway, i believe my springs r quite "runned in" or settled down oredi...... i feel my rears r kinda soft, fronts r perfecto!! ...... normally wat do u do? change the springs? revalve? n how long does it usually take??

thanx buddy!!

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
SA6YEURO

i was there...... at last night's drift :)
was a spectator :P in the pits

too soft? no problem, bring it back, we'll do something.. (gotta ask Richard what he's gonna do)
when's good for you?
i'll arrange an appointment for you :)

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
stan, maybe not this week........ i m fitting all round UR this coming week...... i ll contact u again buddy.....

ohya! when u wanna buy a real FR drifting car?? u would hav been 1 of the participants tt nite.......hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Best Car magazine in Japan is showing off a couple of pictures of the upcoming GT-R and reporting some interesting stuff. They claim:

"The standard GTR is expected to start at $57K while the V Spec and EVO Spec will start at $67K and $94K respectivly. Both a 6 speed and an advanced paddle shifting automatic are to be available. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience