My Day at Titan's........ Worth the wait!!

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
I decided to visit Titan on Saturday 16 Oct coz i happen 2 b around the area. When i reached there, neither Richard (has gone out for lunch) nor Stanley (the secretary said might not b workin) was around. So i decided to wait for Richard n after 15 min. he came back.... He was extremely helpful n actually explained how suspension is all about.

Heres the best part.... The Cefiro test ride... simply awesome!! Long wheel base car n taking corners really really hard!!! "Oh shit!!! Over!!Over!!" :huh: :o :blink:

Suprisingly the car wouldnt oversteer one bit eventhough taking the inside line doin quite close to 90 deg turns. Theres the feel of near to "0" body roll!!! Onli me n my wife sliding on the backseat left to rite.... Hard braking n hard acceleration wouldnt lift or dive the mighty titaned cefiro!!! N mind u again itz a long wheel base car.... He even demonstrated by driving onto the grass by the side of the road.... Feels like a dream.....

I m sold!! :)

Tell u guys the truth.... i hav heard all this while Titan's r good but overrated at times!!! But after goin for the demo.... "They Walk the Talk" ..... n definitely worth the money!!

PS.... Stan, juz to let u know i will bring my car in most prob after the 26/10 coz car still in workshop.... can set my car similarly like the cefiro?? ;)

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
Eh stan I also want to try try can or not? I'm still not convinced leh.. *grin*

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Oct 18 2004, 21:50
hahaha

that's great to hear man!
sure, gimme a call first :)

wasn't at work cos was helping out at the AMF Drag..
will do bro!! will do! ;)

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
When a when a? I sun pin get some superlon from you and those hose for CAi one. Call me la.

Then hor I convinced adi, 1 week save 50 bucks, then dunno how long only can get leh .. My poor nissan .. 4 legs dying liaw.

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
ninja, i know this is a silly question, can choose the colour of the absorber ah?? hehehe :lol:

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
oic... the brownish grey metallic colour rite.... hmmm... i was thinkin of tt oso wif the red springs.... now tts original!!! ;)

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
Stan, my car still in the workshop!! got sum things tt hav to b sought out 1st... sigh..... cannot b ready on time..... i will book a time wif u once my car iz out.... :(

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
my car will most probably b out this Sunday....... can i book for this Monday (20 Dec) say around 1pm, i bring my car over for u 2 do ur magic...... hehehe ;)

if any changes i will let u know but r u guys ok for the 20 dec??

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
Originally posted by AlucarD@Dec 17 2004, 13:55
Wah .... MONSTER!! out liau ... all beware and hide!!
kan nah sai lu!!

very got monster??? pussy cat got la..... hehehe :P

suspension cannot cope wif power.... scary..... my mech oso giv up...... <_<

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Trust me, I had the same expression as you, “WTF, is that real?” Well apparently it is real, the fact that its upside down that is. Taken at the Moscow International Airport, it is not known whether the car is real or made out of plastic, but I reckon it’s plastic. I doubt if Mercedes really would stick half a ton of E-Class on a ceiling. It’s a really good marketing propaganda if you ask me, we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience