My ceFIRO

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
i am thinking to give my feilou a paint job end of this year during school holidays..... but looking at ur pictures, i am worried liao.... as ppl said "if its not broken, dont fix it" mah.

ong.... can silvia s15 four pot caliper (280mm) fit cefiro A33? is it plug and play or need to custom bracket?

thanks.
Yes ori paint will have a perfect finish without any tears,eye drops or rough or uneven surface. This is because factory use robotic arms to spray paint with almost zero tolerance defect . Moreover the paint quality is much more better than the regular 'bengkel ketuk',
hehehe, just my 2 kupang. Oh yes its oven baked too.:biggrin:

Bump:
cefiro std 15" rim also can go in?
I think the standard Murano or R32 Skyline would fit the huge 4pots. The other cheaper alternative is to fit wide spacers between the hub and ur rims.:burnout:

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
sb3... thanks a lots for the advise. but all the workshop who do spraying also have oven bake booth, right? otherwise, how r they going to dry the newly spray paint?

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
sb3... thanks a lots for the advise. but all the workshop who do spraying also have oven bake booth, right? otherwise, how r they going to dry the newly spray paint?
Vk9, I had a friend who used to do spray painting for most mercs and BMWs(repair job). Wat he had told me was basically there r 2 types of 'oven baked'. The 1st type is just a container with out any blower heater to expedite the drying process of the paint. This is the 'under the tree' type.

The 2nd one is genuine 'garage' which is equipped with heater (oven) and a huge vacuum blower drectly underneath the garage , so any unwanted paint residue,dust, insects(if any),etc would be sucked out by the vacuum blower and vented out. These equipment would cost around 50k < if i am not mistaken.The 'oven' would bake the paint to ensure no wet paint escape unnoticed. That is why there is a huge price difference between the two.

The spray painter also must a 'good' spraying skills (remember overhauling?) in order to achieve the mirror finish effect.

Anyways, all the best in your spray painting quest, cheers!:wavey:

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
sb3

thanks for the advice. i noticed few workshop that i go is type 1, under the tree type.

will think twice on whether to repaint or not.

wah

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
Ong san,
Really the r32 4 pot n the caliper ngam our feilo ar the back oso? but I ask some of the kedai potong most of them said can not ler? plug and play or plug and pray??? :confused: It ngam which model rb20 GTS one or the GTR ler, how much it cost ler?:confused::confused::confused:

Please advices...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Ong san,
Really the r32 4 pot n the caliper ngam our feilo ar the back oso? but I ask some of the kedai potong most of them said can not ler? plug and play or plug and pray??? :confused: It ngam which model rb20 GTS one or the GTR ler, how much it cost ler?:confused::confused::confused:

Please advices...
yes bro...pnp...get the one from GT-S model...but u will need a smaller offset rims to clear them...the r32 GTR rims will fit perfectly

wah

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
yes bro...pnp...get the one from GT-S model...but u will need a smaller offset rims to clear them...the r32 GTR rims will fit perfectly
Thks bro, will start go cari liao.:smile:

Btw, what can be the cause when our feilo certainly "sei four" when driving? if it in good mood can drive 300km and above if not in good mood 5 km also got 3 time engine mati.:hmmmm:

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
lastest fc update...

from jln ipoh to simpang ampat/bkt tambun, depart 1030am, reach 2pm, under hot weather, carry 10 box 4L engine oil (1 bottle 4L, 1 box 6 bottle, total 60 bottles / 240L, how to convert to KG?)

:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ermm im currently riding on a b16a.....it seems to be not enough for me due to performance wise but there is limited $$$....(sigh) maybe around 1k to 2k.....what should i do best wit my car ? change block ??racing clutch ? racing cam ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience