My cedia convert evo7

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
huhu...very nice bro..i like ur patient.. =) plz post more more pic.so this project take how many years?

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
What is the color of your choice? Original silver? By the way, you need to get the seats and door panels too. DOn't forget the center console. :)

Lancer CS

Apr 9, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
What is the color of your choice? Original silver? By the way, you need to get the seats and door panels too. DOn't forget the center console. :)
Yellow metallic. I have already boss.. Already install. Inside my car complete e7. Console.. Rear front recaro e7 seat. Meter stereng door trim. Scuffplate all.. Hehehe

Last edited:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
fast post the pic.. =) love to see it :love:

didie

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
like how you did the rear wide body without removing the old skin.so no potong body at all.cant wait to see the finish product.
Hi, I have the same curious question too. Is it the fender just welded on top of the original skin? BTW, mad project! Respect!

evo69

Jun 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, I have the same curious question too. Is it the fender just welded on top of the original skin? BTW, mad project! Respect!
I think it's similar process when wira become evo3.they cut the skin and then paste with evo3 skin.But for wira become evo3 rear is totally illegal.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Change of brand is totally illegal (Proton to Mitsubishi). Change of engine from different brand is also illegal eg. Saga with B16A. But change of model from same brand, I guess no problem but JPJ has guidelines.

evo69

Jun 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Change of brand is totally illegal (Proton to Mitsubishi). Change of engine from different brand is also illegal eg. Saga with B16A. But change of model from same brand, I guess no problem but JPJ has guidelines.
Change of engine from different brand still can proceed but you must facing so many procedure to do it.Last time I have helped my father to convert his hyundai trajet to mitsubishi airtrek turbo include tiptronic gearbox.

But for bodyworks approval I don't have any idea.

For me I think better if you want to fully convert to evo7, you follow exactly like Kancil become Mira procedure because you can easier to pass no need to face so many regulation.

1) Convert the engine and gearbox first.
2)going to inspection
3)convert bodykit

just my 2 cents opinion.:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys just want ..to know ur opinion

im going to buy satria 1.3 96/96 around 19-18k
and then modify it to SGti...

Well first i will not touch the engine just keep it..standard.

my dad give me 9k for the downpayment..so why should i kasi all of em rite
i will take 4-5k for my project

my list will be:

1. Original gti bodykits...or atleast front and rear is ori
2. Change Dashboard to gsr /or gti (meter etc)
3. Recaro Seat
4. 2 layer paint.
5. maybe some ICE for my car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience