My Car Paint Ver Rough

Power OfDream

Known Member
Apr 2, 2004
dear ZTHIANS...have anyone experience this b4..lately my car paint work dam rough...when touch it is like sand of top of it...but it cannot be remove ler...i tried so many remedies edi..but it still remain rough....has anyone experience this b4..if yes, how do u coounter it..my car is only 3 weeks old...dam tiu man

weu250

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
Subang Jaya (USJ)
Visit site
Originally posted by Power OfDream@May 12 2004, 06:05 PM
dear ZTHIANS...have anyone experience this b4..lately my car paint work dam rough...when touch it is like sand of top of it...but it cannot be remove ler...i tried so many remedies edi..but it still remain rough....has anyone experience this b4..if yes, how do u coounter it..my car is only 3 weeks old...dam tiu man
have you tried polishing it

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Originally posted by weu250+May 12 2004, 07:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (weu250 @ May 12 2004, 07:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Power OfDream@May 12 2004, 06:05 PM
have you tried polishing it [/b][/quote]
yes you need use polisher like Soft99 to detailing/remove the rough surface then only wax.

If you lazy then see the car to car paint shop they can do it for you....

Power OfDream

Known Member
Apr 2, 2004
i sent it for ppl to polish edi...but the only thing i am worried is that dunno the chemical embedded onto the paint surface can cause rust in the future anot...any ideas guys?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if you earn more than RM2500 per month and you don't have commitment yes you can buy "lancer" or your dream car.

how about people earn less than that and got a lot of commitment can they buy?
All Malaysian citizen can not run from Proton expenses laa... even U buy others car like Honda, Toyota, BMW, Merc & etc.. the expenses still incurred in your new car... That why Proton never care about their product interm of Cost vs Quality coz we as Malaysian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience