my BOT experience wit a very WELLKNOWN workshop at Kuchai Lama

joshua7paul

Jun 6, 2009
wow bro..really sorry to hear that..wonder what this mechanics and workshop think at times..few weeks back..i met with an accident..due to mechanic's carelessness..till today havent pay me back a single cent yet even though he promised ed.

nvm..take it as an experience bro..just abit expensive than the rest of us =)..

hav fun with ur boost bro..boost on =p:driver:

speed2horizon

Jun 4, 2006
150whp is impressive...13k is not....isnt tat price like YRV halfcut already?
the memang pro of D pro
Though the workshop is very famous for MYVI BOT. But this owner is not driving a MYVI.

hi TS, sorry to hear that. with 13k spent, u able to get a low comp piston n boost higher
anyway hope ur ride will not cause u any prob from now.
i know that shop, it is D'PRx and famous in using a bike ECU for a car (Power Commander).
n it cost almost 2k.
Yeah yeah...

actually i nvr tot tat i'll post it at ZTH, until yesterday i found out my TB nvr been cleanup as they had promised :bawling::mad: at the end it make me no choice so i just hv to post it at ZTH. 2mm thickness of carbon!!!! dun tell me just few months got 2mm thickness of carbon!!! Tat y i decided post it right here for sharing my BOT experience at Kuchai Lama!!!

Anyhow i satisfied wit my current workshop at Pandan Indah, he did a very good job n solve every of my car problem n 0.5bar wit 171whp. Actually now i can boost 0.7bar without any problem, tat's my daily drive car. By the way im not driving MYvi but HONDA
Cause that shop is famous for MYVI BOT ma... 0.7bar... yao mou lan...? Injector leh...?
Hehe..

pat... told u last time d.. give me 4k i kau tim diy for u d.... hahahahha
Hehe... Yau chin yan..... haih, what to do...?

^bAbym310n^

Nov 19, 2007
actually i nvr tot tat i'll post it at ZTH, until yesterday i found out my TB nvr been cleanup as they had promised :bawling::mad: at the end it make me no choice so i just hv to post it at ZTH. 2mm thickness of carbon!!!! dun tell me just few months got 2mm thickness of carbon!!! Tat y i decided post it right here for sharing my BOT experience at Kuchai Lama!!!

Anyhow i satisfied wit my current workshop at Pandan Indah, he did a very good job n solve every of my car problem n 0.5bar wit 171whp. Actually now i can boost 0.7bar without any problem, tat's my daily drive car. By the way im not driving MYvi but HONDA
your workshop at pandan indah izzit optima?

turbolover

Nov 17, 2005
Hmmm sad case.so much hard earned cash down the drain.hope some of our forumers here are well informed about this.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Have you really check ...there's WALBRO FUEL PUMP ?!!
Haha better check.maybe they did not give the walbro pump as stated.

veilsideboyz

Oct 28, 2008
vin, i thought ur car done by them as well.
mayb u can share some info with us
Bro...NO INFOR....Hmm...Jut wanna tell you all....
Before bolt on turbo..should reseach all the shop first....should get all feed back before going to the shop..and..make sure you know all about TURBO-KITS....
DONT BOT if pocket empty...
DONT AIM FOR CHEAP STUFF...If not.. You will REGRET in your next future !
:rock: cheers GUY !!:smokin:
Hope can help !!
EDITED :)

stupiddog

Mar 11, 2006
my turbo kit damn cheap wo... workshop at my hse wo... pocket empty like hell..... so i will regret like hell la... hahahahaha

vulnera

Apr 10, 2009
your workshop at pandan indah izzit optima?
No lar... the problematic workshop is at Kuchai Lama. The workshop i am going now is at Pandan Indah. But not Optima.

Have you really check ...there's WALBRO FUEL PUMP ?!!
But this one check already. He didn;t cheated me on this.

my turbo kit damn cheap wo... workshop at my hse wo... pocket empty like hell..... so i will regret like hell la... hahahahaha
Cheap is cheap.... reliable or not...? Hehe... I heard something today.... Kekkee... Opss..

vulnera

Apr 10, 2009
Bro...NO INFOR....Hmm...Jut wanna tell you all....
Before bolt on turbo..should reseach all the shop first....should get all feed back before going to the shop..and..make sure you know all about TURBO-KITS....
DONT BOT if pocket empty...
DONT AIM FOR CHEAP STUFF...If not.. You will REGRET in your next future !
:rock: cheers GUY !!:smokin:
Hope can help !!
EDITED :)
izit ur car done there b4? i heard from some other friends said. Anyway if u asking me go there again, i rather kill myself. Pls think twice if u r goin there

Though the workshop is very famous for MYVI BOT. But this owner is not driving a MYVI.

Yeah yeah...

Cause that shop is famous for MYVI BOT ma... 0.7bar... yao mou lan...? Injector leh...?
Hehe..

Hehe... Yau chin yan..... haih, what to do...?
kenny thx for cleaning up my TB n some other stuff :wavey:

Hi all. My wife's car (MyVi 1.3) was drowned in the flash flood last week. The water level was up to the coin drawer(I don't really know what it was called). The car was parked when it was sank. After the flood I've tried to start the engine but failed. Does any of otai here have any idea what's the problem since the Perodua Service Centre quoted me RM16k to repair the car(I rather go to other workshop than paying that RM16k). Any recommend for trustworthy & good workmanship workshop(with...