My BLM enters ICU....So?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Here how the story goes...
I was signing doc at the office around 4 pm when my wife called and with frantic voice tells me she involve in an accident at Bahau. I was a bit shocked but remain calm as if she still manage to call me then she is alright rite?
The good this is that she and the occupant in the other car are all fine. She hit the back of the front Honda BTW.

The bad thing is...she was driving my BLM. Lots of thing going through my mind when I fully confirmed she is all fine. Things like Suzuki Jimnn, Wira 1.8, Merc 190E, Sprintex supercharger... are some that went through my mind.

SO I rush to Bahau and called my insurance. I reached Melaka at 12 in the midnight. Yesterday I submit all the document for claim...Here is the car...

Its not that bad...
-both headlamp damaged
-bumper total lost
-radiator and aircond total lost
-bonet..judge for yourself
Its all cosmetic so I am not too worried. My worried is the engine as my sife did told me she left the engine running for quite a while after she bang the front car. Just to wait and see then.

So I went home at 9 am yesterday and needed to do something to forget all these trouble...
This is what I do...

After I wash my waja, I removed both the front set so I can vacuum the carpet easily and do a steam treatment on the carpet. Yes, I do have a steamer at home. its a small one shaped like a vacuum cleaner.The same time I took the opportunity to clean the front seats as its easier out of the car.

Its not as clean as professional clean but it sure does looks more appealing. Too bad I don't have the pic when I did the steam treatment. Its interesting the treatment as all odor are eliminated easily.

Rear seats

The, I a layer of soft 99 went on before a layer of turtle wax ice seals the deal.

CLoser view

My rims and cheap tire

Eagle eye among you guys will notice the slightly bigger disc behind the rim.No, I dont change it, that's stock. Check the pic above and focus on the engine bay and you will know

I know the result is not like the pros but it sure does takes my mind off my BLM....and off my wallet..huhuhu

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wah! to keep you mind of the BLM you detail.....:driver:

You even more terror, I just vacuum using long nozzle under the seats, you go remove the seats......:adore:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Wah! to keep you mind of the BLM you detail.....:driver:

You even more terror, I just vacuum using long nozzle under the seats, you go remove the seats......:adore:
long nozzle wont do esp at the super tight area between the seat and the long center console.
the waja seat is not that heavy compared with the wira.
just remove the headrest so its easier to lift and move out of the cabin.

u shoul try it once a while.

Last edited:

punk

Known Member
Aug 6, 2011
Negeri Sembilan
I thought ur sprintex supercharger and seat in ur saga kena curi by towing workshop.:tongue:

manatau, actually u detail ur car.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
long nozzle wont do esp at the super tight area between the seat and the long center console.
the waja seat is not that heavy compared with the wira.
just remove the headrest so its easier to lift and move out of the cabin.

u shoul try it once a while.
I have one more flat nozzle and those tight area I am not so OCD about it.....hahhahahhaa:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im running on a daihatsu L9 3 piston 660cc.. With a RHF4.. Any suggestion wat type/brand of fuel regulator n fuel pump should i use? Btw, im a newbie.. ;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience