My '06 Toyota Aurion SX6 Sportivo

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Welcome back bro., and Congrats on getting your car back.....
Thanks bro :D

Here's some pics of the IS350. I bought it completely stock in May 2018 as a fresh import from Japan, but so far have done: Front and rear bumper lips, throttle controller, carbon wrapped center console, trunk lip spoiler, roof spoiler, Vland tail lights, S2000 muffler tips, AF Dynamic air intake, chrome fog light surrounds, custom LED rear bumper reflectors, rear bumper reflector surrounds, Lexus light up high stop lamp, headlight eyelids, front mudflaps, facelift F-Sport grille, anodized red brake calipers, 20% window tint and a leather stitched dash mat.

Reactions: sweelt and vr2turbo

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Thanks!

I've had this particular style of LED rear bumper lamps installed for the last 3-years, but after noticing that one of them had moisture inside the lens I decided to swap them out for new ones - And to my surprise, they now do one with a sequential indicator instead of a normal flashing one, so they're even better than before! :)

Here's the video I uploaded to YouTube earlier:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
That's one helluva cool numberplate.

Is there any special reason why you like the Aurion / Camry so much?
Bcoz it has a proper engine under the hood maybe?
I doubt he will fell in lu soo much if it was powered by 2.4 engine which is the biggest engine we got for that model.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bcoz it has a proper engine under the hood maybe?
I doubt he will fell in lu soo much if it was powered by 2.4 engine which is the biggest engine we got for that model.
See first page loh, V6 3.5L and all the goodies........lol

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Haha yeah, the 3.5L engine is the biggest reason why I bought the Aurion, other than the way it looks, especially in the rear. I wouldn't have bought one if it had the 2AZ-FE 2.4L engine. A bit like the Lexus, it's gotta be the IS350, not the IS250.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So I received a call from Edison. He was revving the old Nissan in the background and telling me the engine starts. So I was delighted with glee, knowing that the engine had start and thought it was actually cheap small fix!

Boy I was wrong, travelled...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience