MX-5

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kurt .. time to show some stuff wei ! anyway i ll look for the rotors i goign to service at GT tmmw :D

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Originally posted by Kurt@Sep 27 2004, 00:31
skagee,
when are u going to teach me how to drift lar? :D
now clutch slipping.. can't do shit.. waiting for clutch to arrive....

blackhowling,
:P :P :P

Autoracingsyndicate,
1.6 more power and torque ar? easiest solution is to turbocharge it... for more info you can visit http://forum.miata.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi and check out the Power Mods section...
Kurt: As much as I would like to help you, it will be a case of the blind leading the blind if I were to teach you..LOLOLOLOL..anyway, there a lots of capable people on this forum that would love to have you join us..call me when you fix the clutch..

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
skagee: blind leading the blind? i dun think so man......kekekekeke

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Wat he meant was dont think it's possible.. coz he usually blind folds himself
when he drifts..and he thinks kurt doesnt have the skill to do it yet...

:lol:

;)

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
blackie:Speaking of blindfolds, whats the latest excuse did you receive on why your radiator hasn't arrived yet? Heard you broke the end tanks recently. Its ok buddy take it easy, just repeat this mantra: Toro..toro..toro..toro..toro..toro

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
hehehehe blackie still unable to get those radiators tanks ah??? hmmmm pity you dude.....

wah mx5 sound's darn nice.. thought of buying liao but then no money ler.. hehehehe... wei Ca18 better lah hehehehe kidding...!!

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Blackie: I think if you were to ask for your money back , he'll give it to you as that was what I did when it happen to me..he's actually an ok guy , its just that his delivery period depends on alot of factors that he has no control of.

Donut: damn!!! now I know how the birds contracted the flu!!!!

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Originally posted by .S K A G E E.@Sep 30 2004, 09:34
Donut: damn!!! now I know how the birds contracted the flu!!!!
hie...hie...! :D

Hello all,

SKAGEE, i think ur rite, now we know who contracted the flu....sumore, donut always also sneeze ere n there...hihihihi :D or maybe he's attracted to chicken..(if u know what i meant)

Donut, just kidding bro, jangan marah yer :D

cheers'

f8.

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
question: why did the chicken cross the road?

answer: which chicken?

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
kanemah... you alll...

don't let me catch you all i'll sneeze on ur face hehehe. wei got quoality chicken lah.. ask uras!! this chicken was not running but lepaking around us. maybe they wanna join the drift group heehhe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Renault, a brand that was once known for its commercial vehicles like the Kangoo has been making significant strides in Malaysia. Over the past two years or so TC Euro, the distributor of everything Renault in Malaysia, has introduced a number of worthy cars like the Clio 1.6, Espace, Koleos, and the Laguna Coupe. But that's for ordinary people, leading ordinary lives and want...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience