MRS ZZW 30 owners discussion thread

KampungBoy526

Known Member
Jul 5, 2007
mickey, how are you? got anything for my aw11? :biggrin: do let me know if u come down to jb then we can yumcha :driver:

spotted 2 widebody mrs at jb recently.. 1 is blue/black the other is orange/black (JJ?14??)... any1 here??

euthanasia

Known Member
Jan 3, 2004
HI guys,

I am looking into getting a MRS. How much is a 2zz MRS going for in the market these days? I'm assuming a 2zz one should be a 2003 onwards model ya? Can someone also point me to the where this particular model can sold, around klang valley. I bought the latest motortrader and damn pathetic, only got one metallic green mrs for sale.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
haha, ben if takumi loses then no more Initial D liao.

inmagine what the other millions of fans will say when their aui-cheong Hachi-Roku loses to a C-One equiped MRS. likely still 1ZZ, no its not the Tehno Spirit 2ZZ in the picture. it a puny to those other fans.

:driver::driver:

Attachments

Last edited:

nimamok100

Dec 20, 2004
Eutha, theres a white one in Kepong near the Maybank KFC junction , theres a yellow one in Perak Mutiara. I am hunting for mine too. Color to me is not an issue, I think I will have enough set aside for bodykit and repainting the car. I plan to check out the Green one this weekend. Anyone has any direct owners willing to sell off any units thats 6speed?

Dom

euthanasia

Known Member
Jan 3, 2004
hi nimamok, yeah colour not a problem to me too... However i am hoping to get the higher spec ones ie. the 2zz if there is any for sale here in malaysia. 1zz got 6 speeder ar? WHats the power rating of the mrs ranges in Malaysia?

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
2zz MR-S ?? toyota dont make them.

6 speed ada, manual & SMT. (post 03 cars). i think trial was sellling the red MR-S. i think there were a few 6 speed MRS that advertised on motor trader before. but not sure if they are still available.
btw 2003 MR-S is slightly heavier than pre 03 MR-S cars.

nimamok100

Dec 20, 2004
Thanks for the helpful infor Kool, do you have more infor on trial who was selling a MR-S, just pm me thanks.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
trial shop is in sg besi. not sure if the address is floating somewhere in zth.

it was featured in hypertune (red MR-S) some time back

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
FYI guys, lets do something again...

Hi Marcus,

I hope you are well, just a little note to say that I'm looking for new MR2s to feature in MR2 Only Magazine, particularly modified SW20s and ZZW30s, if you could let club members know that would be great!

Also keep us updated on any meets you guys have!

All the best

Steve Bishop
Editor/Partner
MR2 Only Magazine

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday evening i encountered a problem that i've never encounter before...My Suzuki SX4 suddenly couldn't start....I've double checked the battery was fine....Lights can be lighted up....radio can be on.....air-conditioner can also be on...in fact everything was fine and nothing was wrong.....The petrol was half the tank...However, after cranking a number of times....the engine just wouldn't start....I had to towed the car to the workshop from home....The mechanic told me that the fuel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience