Mrc05 @ Mr5

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
racingmad said:
actually, saladin didnt go off the road, his center diff broke after about 8km. i pity the guy, cos he wud have given toshi a good run for his money. but the amount of dnf's was because the rally was really tough. there was no room for error.. if u made a small mistake u wud b in a ditch.. 5 cars were out after just the 1st stage.. i made it to the 6th stage but made a mistake and parked my car in a ditch.. more than 50% of the cars didnt make it to the finish..
i heard about the rally from ivan ng, too bad for you guys, as well as adrian who ended up in a ditch as well. somehow, i'm just glad i wasnt there, coz i can envision some broken drive shafts and me pushing the car through the mud again ;)

cheers.

taggnas

Jan 20, 2005
Visit site
when you DNF in SS1 (8km only) itself it boils down to the preparation of the car! heard that Saladin started the rally with just rear diffs. that means the car was running a rear wheel drive. my agruement is, why bother racing with a car which is sick? pride, ego or stupidity?

surely, he wouldn't have given arai a run for him money by bringing a car which is sick!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BUY F1 TICKETS AT PENANG ROADSHOW AND SAVE RM301

Specially for its F1 roadshow in Penang this weekend, race promoter Sepang International Circuit (SIC) will be offering discounted tickets as well as exclusive F1 radio headsets for fans to enjoy the 2007 Formula One Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix next month.

Purchasers for the first 500 Main Grandstand Lower Tower tickets, which are normally priced at RM1000, would enjoy a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience