MR2 VVTi

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
the head arrive...will snap some picts and post tonight...
Everything have to go...just name me the item and price offered..
-Front and rear chassis is booke.
-lights(front and rear set..no pop up motor)
-engine+gearbox+wiring+ecu set.
-doors with door panel,glass and such
-front hood
-Bumpers
-rear hood
-fenders
-interior trims(dash with clusters, a/cond control/and others..)
-and so on(u name it)...

Anyone who is intrested with any of above item, pls put your name and your offer price here.
Highest offer secure...LOL...

Last edited:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
this is only what i got so far...its pouring over here....
abit dirty...will clean it and post again with others stuff...

not much chance to snap other parts...
maybe tomoro...

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
The car is abit dirty right now due to heavy raining....i asked the bos to help cover with plastics car cover....
so will try clean it and snap more picts of this and that/here and there to post them up tomorow..
today too tired...went out station damn early in th morning before dawn...and just reach home now...

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
I want the Spoiler and your internal dash board... the entire thing... can... issit also dirty??? aiya.. why u cut it in the end... bring in as a whole mar.. hehehe.. I may relieve it off your hands if its a whole car leh...

Anyways... here are the things i want
1) Spoiler
2) Dash board+Aircond Vents+ Aircond buttons etc etc.... the whole thing lar... I wanna make mine look new again.. hehehe

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
I want the Spoiler and your internal dash board... the entire thing... can... issit also dirty??? aiya.. why u cut it in the end... bring in as a whole mar.. hehehe.. I may relieve it off your hands if its a whole car leh...

Anyways... here are the things i want
1) Spoiler
2) Dash board+Aircond Vents+ Aircond buttons etc etc.... the whole thing lar... I wanna make mine look new again.. hehehe
Thanks for intrested...
Too bad that thius car comes without the rear spoiler.
The dash board and instrument (without meter cluster?) : offer me...

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
ok guys...before i list out the parts with price,
please wait till i post the item's picts up first so that u'll know what u are buying...
i dont want unhappy buyers, after they receive a part which is not actually what wanted to buy and then end up - Teamadvan=scammer...

i got a few pms...
havent reply yet untill picts is load...

some offer is abit low...

for examples, altenator: RM50(this is only one of them)...come on....:smokin:pls help me to offer higher...for buyer's privacy, i cannot name who is that potential buyer......but i swear that i did not make the story out...
this is only an example...but infortunately, the altenator is part of the engine so it will goes with the engine...:adore: hope u forgive...

please givme me some more time to load the picts...i'm reply through a wireless device now...
will post up once i get home...

THANKS EVERYONE...:burnout:

Last edited:

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
I am actually not too sure what price would be suitable for the dashboard.... and you are rite... i have not seen the pics and dunno the condition.. very hard to say also... maybe i can meet up with you to see the dash board... i am only interested in the dash board.. dun wan the meter... coz mine turbo lar.. diff meter

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
can show me pic of the inside door panel....i want to know what kind of fabric is it and also the tweeter housing......do u just sell the door panel and tweeter housing.....i dun want the door unless both is cheap....

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
Here's some picts i took just now...they were taken by using my cell phone cam...
sorry for the crappy picts quality...

as for the dash, i got a very potential buyer who is intrested and want all my interior trims with the dash board and EVERYTHING for the interior ( i think is with side steps, door glass and panels and doors and bla bla)...if he is still ON after seeing the picts, he got the item secured...because i got less headache....so, please and hope u guys understand me...
i rather let go a bunch of things in a right price with less headache than selling piece by piece which might drag till the day i die unsold...thousand apology...
BUT, if price not right, i'll list them out for sale again...yeah..i sounds realistic and cheap...
but this is always the fact to protect a seller's himself? hope u tried step onto my shoe...

PS: I'll edit this post with price on each item's picts soon...

Last edited:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
TEAMADVAN, he he some of us are kaki halfcut so some parts can be obtain at low prices, it depends on seller. Some halfcut will sell cheap as they don't want to hold stock or old stock

Happy selling! :-)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

My car got stolen from my own porch in USJ12. The guys dismantled the auto gate arm, came in and took the car.

I've not left the car in any workshop before. The last I left my car was in HONDA USJ. I left it there on Monday 13/06/2011 and took it back on 16/06/2011 in the evening.

Next morning on the 17/06/2011, I left to outstation and came back on Sunday evening (19/06/2011).

Went to work as usual on Monday (20/06/2011) and came back at night.

Next day Tuesday (21/06/2011)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience