Mr2 vs M3

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Hey we know some one working in BMW ma... hehehe can arrange to test with the full range of BMW's :-)

So conclusion is, MR2's are value for money... with less $$ you can keep up with the cream of the crop costing several times more :-P

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
u think dat's good ah? aiya.. u know, last Sepang Drag Battle.. i brought my FC to go tengok tengok.. .on d way back.. kena cucuk by MyVi... TURBO! basket... all d way to 200... i mean, i didnt floor it.. i was at 1xx.. speed.. gradually increase... to see if he can catch up.. nanti orang kata saya bully... so d moment it past 200.. slowly can see d gap.. then i did a 230... .. then d gap is very obvious...

MYVI wei!! 200km/h!!! jangan main main!

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Hey we know some one working in BMW ma... hehehe can arrange to test with the full range of BMW's :-)

So conclusion is, MR2's are value for money... with less $$ you can keep up with the cream of the crop costing several times more :-P
you havent heard of a certain MR-S (UK spec) who outran a police car (new BMW) in UK. its only his moral conscience he finally stopped & subsequently was fined & his license suspended. btw he's a malaysian & .he now laughs of his foolhardiness but he relate back, the copper did mentioned that if he didnt stop; they (police) about to stop pursuing him anyway.

this is no fib as the owner is now back in malaysia with memories of 1 1/2 years without the opportunity to drive in UK & a record $$$ fine.

but a car is only as fast as the driver anyway. regardless who & what car, be safe; enjoy the drive.

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
go try la. tell us the result yea. haha. go ask the guys at motorsport division to help find a contact with an M3 =P

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
BH,

I wonder how your orange monsta will compare with the Myvi turbo....hmmmmm?

velocity92

Nov 3, 2007

adoi...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: how come laa conclusion like that..

velocity92

Nov 3, 2007
LOL coz its true :-) HEhehehhe

Eh when want to test power with soff? :D

mmm...okay we make it ":driver: stock test power showdown:driver: " amacam?:biggrin: :biggrin:

and wei..i dont drag wiralution into this...you dont drag "value for money" things here okay:shakehands:

velocity92

Nov 3, 2007
actually mine too :redface:

But hey how about :driver: aint worthy car stock test power showdown:driver: this will be great!!!:beer: :biggrin: :biggrin:

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
Velo,
I think Supra will tapau both of us with more than 500hp on wheel or is it 700hp on wheel but then again we don't know you. You may be having one of those 1000hp bavarian monster. hehe

velocity92

Nov 3, 2007
ohh...sorry..sorry..forgot to let you know what im having. Its my everyday workhorse BMW 335 Coupe. indeed that supra is on steroid laa. sure smoke us big time.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Im planning to change the front bumper of my Hyundai Coupe 08.

Any body shop in KL/Penang area are available to do this ? Any recommendation ?

Original Front Bumper of the current car.

Finding Front Bumper

Many thanks guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience