Mr2 vs M3

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
We have heard of MR2 going up against Murcielago (iexit where are you?), Ferrari 460, F355 on KL roads but I always wondered how it will fare against M3.....

I had a short spat with an M3. I was driving leisurely on the high speed lane at less than 2800 rpm on the Kesas highway when suddenly a M3 sticks on my rear view mirror, he must have come from afar and speeded on seeing a fellow sportscar. Since I am alone and he is alone, it was a hot day tyres felt very sticky, what the heck, I stepped on the accelerator, the turbine started to spool, I was not even at full boost yet but started to pull away from him. I can see behind the black tinted glass and black car, he is dead serious and all his electronics are in play and on full alert. Obviously in no time he caught up with me again. I have to signal out as my exit is coming, naturally I missed my exit as I was flying over undulations, his stick to the road like a rock (again all the traction controls AYC, YAWs blah blah...) I let him through and did not resume our spat but was surprised that a 20 year old stock standard car can pull away from an M3 and this was the real deal M3 (Z monster may know him!!!), big fat tires, 380bhp on wheel, latest electric gizmos and all, obviously in the long run I could not keep up but now I know given a flat & straight road, a MR2 can out accelerate a M3, 350Z.....what's next.

Here's an inspiration to help lil piggy and Chris decide, what a 1.1 bar MR2 can do!!!!

Last edited:

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
WOW... Quite a few cars have smelled your rubbers I see... Why dont we have a TT this Friday and I'll stack you up with another monster :)

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
my car cannot... driver too heavy! mauhahah... no seriously, no offense to MR2 owners... u know i have respect for all cars... d way he described it macam E3.. hehehe

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
ooops 338bhp on the crank......yes it is an M3 E46 model. Tabik to the car, looks good and sounds great as it screamed passed.................

Last edited:

goober

500 RPM
Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Nowadays, many 320Ci and it's variants convert to M3 look already :) But then again... you smoked him good soff . he he

Shmues

Mar 27, 2006
I would like some of that smoking stuff as well. I can see where this is going:)

cynicks

Known Member
Feb 29, 2004
PJ
Try smoking me soff ! hahahahaha, a man without a sports car no more.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey fellow ztrians, can i use the normal wax or polish for any carbon fibre products..or must i get any special ones? and how do i distinguish which is a quality carbon fibre and which is the ciplak one?thanks for the info
:lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience