MR2 SW 20 owners discussion thread

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Everyones...

If you all notice, I have been missing 2 days. The reason is, I have been calling and talking with people who know how this law of petitions and petitioner goes, and this is something serious i have learn here. And i have received warning that ONE more step i take. I can lead all this campaign of mine into one big problems... I might be seing some of us here in courts or behind bars. So I have to FORCE to stop whatever i am doing now.

Thing that i learned here:
Rules 1:As a civilian or normal citizen, you can't simply set up a petitions.
Reason: Petitions is a part of law, and when a petitions is being accepted, there will be a series of hearing and meeting conducted. And all this petitions thing, must follow the country law and you must be a valid organizations to handle or declare this petition.
Reason 2: As a civilian who simply start a petitions can be called as "Act of Treason" or you can be accused for causing misunderstand & trouble among public civilians.

And what can a normal civilian do if he wanted to raise a petitions.
1. He can suggest this disagreement towards a certain organizations and ask them to start a petitions.
2. If he fail to do so, he can only write emails or letter of "Complaint".

As these few days, i have received few warning. There isn't a way i can push forward this thing anymore. I am really really tired here. From a big plan of gathering until it comes down to petitions, and now it is nothing.

I am sorry to bring this news to all of you guys but I myself are already being targeted here and if anymore move i take.. I can say that, there won't be anymore guys name here based by this nick of Sbirdz.

I really hope that if anyone out there who are close to some organizations regarding Workshops, Insurances or Malaysian Automotive Associations can ask them about our little worries here and if they agreed with your points. Then we as civilian, we can throw out our parts by joining them. Because as a normal civilian... this is an advice for all.. Only if u are related towards the problems.. like Car rules against some Car organizations.. then you are free to speak or run some legal acts against it.

I hope that my words above raise some alert for others.. I nearly get myself into big trouble.. and I barely can pull the stop in time, and i really wish those other big organizations affected here will react...

I have been a hell of pressure in the last few days.. I need to rest for a while now.... as this frustrations and dissapointment.. it has cause a great effects onto me.

So guys, S.O.S Awareness Campaign and it's petitions.. Is over. If we all worries and wanted to do something here. It will be up to the big boys to make the first move... I have shrinked till a size of a dust... This is the far most biggest lesson i ever learned.

Last edited:

overhaul

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
helo,most of the mr2 owner here,wht kind of insurance u insured?comprehensive or third party?
and which kind of petrol suitable for mr2? ron95 or ron97?

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
helo,most of the mr2 owner here,wht kind of insurance u insured?comprehensive or third party?
and which kind of petrol suitable for mr2? ron95 or ron97?
both of 2 also can....bro overhaul...:smokin:

mid_engine

Jan 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
The dip stick is in between the O2 sensor and the intercooler...

hahah..thanks bro marcus.u still rememebr tis photo??u draw it,rite?haha:biggrin:
i copy from u.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

thanks bro khoo...:driver:

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

another question is where to put out the radiator water?
and wht kind of black oil suitable for 225 engine?

Racton

Dec 6, 2008
Guys was wondering a couple a things

If my car leaking what are the rubber parts i have to change? How much does it cost estimately?

also, I wanna know , the PVC lining of the MR2 around the windows and glass, is it possible to paint over it bcuz i send it to a bodykit show and they scratched it quite badly.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Happy New Year 2010 to all 2's & S's member's & friend's:driver::wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifus out there,,pls help me on dis 2 things,,,
which one is better???wuts the pro n contra between them(emanage/afc)
fyi,i run 4g93p(gti)
n can i know the requirements to install dis piggyback??
tenks~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience