MR2 SW 20 owners discussion thread

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
wsukun: still available but might be selling to overseas.....waiting for buyer reply now

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
reserve the halfcut for me ma...
at least prevent the hassle going through international courier, i suppose
anyway, got any pics of the halfcut?
thanks

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
What's the acceptable market price for a stock MR2?
no market price bro......you love it,then buy it.......ofcourse u need some1 who willing to sell their 2....jz my 2cents.....

Last edited:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Govt scraps plan for mandatory vehicle checks

KUALA LUMPUR: The Government has agreed to pull back the introduction of an “end of life” policy for vehicles after taking into account views and feedback from the people.

Since the announcement of the plan, the Government has been receiving many complaints from the people who were generally not agreeable to the mandatory annual comprehensive inspection as a requirement for road tax renewal for vehicles aged 15 years or older, a statement from the International Trade and Industry Ministry said Friday.

On Oct 28, the ministry had announced the new National Automotive Policy (NAP) which included the “Vehicle End Of Life Policy” which would have seen the introduction of a mandatory annual check-up of cars 15-years and above as a requirement for road tax renewal. -- Bernama

Via: Govt scraps plan for mandatory vehicle checks

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Najisb very kiasu now...hehehe......:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The toughest woman in the world of DTM has come a long way from her humble beginnings in go-karts. Susie Stoddart then moved up to Formula Renault and then Formula 3 before finally landing behind the wheel of a DTM-prepped Mercedes-Benz C-Class for the factory team in the DTM since 2006.

Recently, she got to spend some time behind the wheel of an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience