MR2 SW 20 owners discussion thread

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
yeah inspect the cable if snapped or flared. change it
Make sure the throttle body has a smooth action.

Bump: yeah inspect the cable if snapped or flared. change it
Make sure the throttle body has a smooth action.

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
yn hell.....bring it for autox this sunday......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Who's going? I'll bring my boat? don't bully me ah first time and usless hard tires...

Bump: Who's going? I'll bring my boat? don't bully me ah first time and usless hard tires...

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
i'm going with my burger & silly car...:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Bump: i'm going with my burger & silly car...:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
It is in Shah Alam opposite the stadium go-kart car park. You should try yours in the car park not on the road.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
FYI guys, lets do something again...

Hi Marcus,

I hope you are well, just a little note to say that I'm looking for new MR2s to feature in MR2 Only Magazine, particularly modified SW20s and ZZW30s, if you could let club members know that would be great!

Also keep us updated on any meets you guys have!

All the best

Steve Bishop
Editor/Partner
MR2 Only Magazine

graham_flag

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
hey guys need a help here. my sw20 mr2 has been displaying discharging warning light, but then all fuses are fine, could it be the alternator? anyone can point the exact location of the alternator (im pretty much a newbie in mr2) and can anyone suggest any possible problems if it is not the alternator's?
cheers

Bump: hey guys need a help here. my sw20 mr2 has been displaying discharging warning light, but then all fuses are fine, could it be the alternator? anyone can point the exact location of the alternator (im pretty much a newbie in mr2) and can anyone suggest any possible problems if it is not the alternator's?
cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s quite a big deal to get your allocation of the limited-run Lexus LFA so when Lexus UK received theirs; they celebrated in proper petrolhead style. Most dealers would have given the supercar a good wash and wax before setting up in a showroom for people to drool over but not the Lexus boys in the UK.

They brought it out to the Bruntingthorpe Proving Grounds to stretch its muscles and have a little...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience