MR2 / MRS video

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
:rofl::rofl::rofl:iexit...u put a MX5's leading all the way video in MR2 threads:banghead::biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
khoo..not all the way..from mid to ending due to spin out of the sw20.
:)
tht mean MR2 not suitable for track gua..:biggrin: btw...MRMIC2...whr u bought tht bonnet wing? damn garang man....:smokin:

Last edited:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Actually the MR2 is more superior but less forgiving. That's why the MX5 drove round the out side as the MR2 have to be more careful in the corners... but i thought it was a good fight... MX5 vs MRS would be better i think... but MRS are expensive and not many track ready MRS :-)

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
The sw20s are heavier, mx5 being more lighter and more agile.. :)
I think the mr2s are pretty stock here..so the original snap oversteer settings (from 1st rev) might still be a problem. The 2nd and 3rd revision has corrected certain oversteer problems which include longer rear toe arm and slight tweaks to the alignment settings.. Also the tyres are very important hehe...due to the extra grip provided of the heavy engine on the rear tires..they tend to overheat quicker..so have to be more careful when pushing hard..the plus side is amazing grip during launch...
Our brother MR2 in johor was showing us his drag fiesta against some vehicles..hehe.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Wheel on grass + RWD + Foot on the throttle = Spin....
Hehe..can hear him saying SHIT!..

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

tht mean MR2 not suitable for track gua..:biggrin: btw...MRMIC2...whr u bought tht bonnet wing? damn garang man....:smokin:
Suitable for cool headed drivers lor..cos have to maintain the pace.. haha
Tires also need to be as broad as possible so that u dont overstress it..
Careful in rain though..
That bonnet wing is from Phoenix Power Japan.
Bought it from auctions and got it shipped over here.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

:biggrin:
Actually the MR2 is more superior but less forgiving. That's why the MX5 drove round the out side as the MR2 have to be more careful in the corners... but i thought it was a good fight... MX5 vs MRS would be better i think... but MRS are expensive and not many track ready MRS :-)
(iexit) MR2= Japan GT 300 champ..hehe:biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
The Altezza very fast:burnout::burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Selamat hari raya
after a long break celebration, its quite an adjustment back to the norms, my buddy whom a car crazy & loves cars, expressed his intention of learning to maintaining his own white ride & pick up some DIY car detailing tricks of the trade

in the course of meeting, we inspects his ride, paint condition - (2 months old, only wash twice by the service center as he knew the tragic ending of prolong road side car wash)...after following my blogs for months, he is well informed &...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience