subang
www.zerotohundred.com
u interested like the 1 i use last time? can get that

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
i am looking for a used apexi fc power commander for mr2.hope someone has it.tq
bro avinash.....pls try pm bro kazamai,he got dis stuff...

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
joy,

Get the US only loh, TRD have to wait long woh, took me about 1 year LOL... but remember to reinforce the chassis where the bar is held... if not koyak...

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
No budget for US one la. wait for Al Autoparts, reliable source ma. haha. Chasis koyak?? serious?? I installed for front. is front one ok??

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
The front one is the hardest to get, but since you already have then getting the rear should be easy enough.

Yes you need to reinforce it, after some autocross it will eventually 'bengkak' and rip out. I guess it also depends on how 'ganas' you drive lah... many SW's has suffer the same faith

yn_hell

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
Petaling Jaya
yn_hell....dis guy(dominic).......never reply my e-mail......didn't state the h/p no. there...dun knw whether wanto bussiness o not 1....:banghead::banghead:
samething happen to me! i emailed him once abt the arc intake, he did call (but after that i didnt buy it la).. but then when second time i email him abt another stuff he never reply...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

fark.. they broke into my car again! arghh!
this is the second time they suceeded.. same time, same wheather.. same place in front my house... 6am with slight drizzles.
amazing how they managed to smash my window without any sound!..
and again my player is gone (eventho i took out the detachable front panel)

i managed to catch a glimpse of them and wanted to give chase... but as i got out they threw the garbage bin and tiles at me and they fled! damn assh*les..
4 of them on 2 bikes...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience