MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
would anyone be interested in brand new billion radiator hose set consist of 3 hoses.........sms me if interested....can arrange order......012-2249991

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Found:
MR2 Clear (Crystal) Head lights replacement (but now yellow liau, but i think can clean to clear again). Its a MR unit (Exactly like mine if you guys have seen mine)

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
the billion hose is for the rear only........2 big 1 from eng to the metal hose which connect to the front.....the other one is small hose which connect the thermostat to the radiator cap.......i forgot to take pic but i got a set now with me for my own use...hehehehe

Lelong MR2 rear spoiler:
1) version 4 rear spoiler with boot (red) RM350
2) version 1 rear spoiler 3pcs (pearl yellow) RM150
3) version 2 rear spoiler, centre only (black) RM200

Call me to nego somemore
012-2249991

Attachments

Last edited:

rx7

Nov 4, 2004
Looking for suspension. Something firm but not hard. Any recommendation? Anyone have experience with ohlins?

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
tom's, Engine compartment one ah, then nvm coz mine all samco-ed liau :-)

rx7, Teins HA’s are great for me, I also had a TRD+Apex unit which was great! Rode in aother SW’s with eibach & titan and they feel good too. At the end of the day I will boils down to yr liking… and yr age too :-) LOL a lot of old men driving MR2 :-) including myself.

rx7

Nov 4, 2004
Well in fact i wanted to try Tein HA. Still looking for a good unit. I heard Titan a lot of leaking issues. Anyone have opinions on Ohlins?

Last edited:

fishie

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
wat is the recomended racing clutch for mr2 sw20 225 turbo engine?

thanks and sorry for giving trouble

mleeyh

May 22, 2005
KL
Found:
MR2 Clear (Crystal) Head lights replacement (but now yellow liau, but i think can clean to clear again). Its a MR unit (Exactly like mine if you guys have seen mine)
Hi iexit, since you mentioned this... Just wondering if anyone has any "kang tao" on the fog light cover replacement.. Mine very yellowish now... Thanks a lot.
Mark

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Our fog lights are made of glass, to 're-white-rn' it you can buy the glass/plastic headlight cleaner to clean the inside and outside or just get another good condition set form half cut shops. Not very expensive only lah... just have to find it first.

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Goober and I came across this super huge 18inch wheel for a super wide body car :-)
I’m not sure about the actual width but the 275 tire is really stretched out (almost 45’) The rim is going for about RM5600

Also there is a 245 Japanese extractor for sale. Don’t know the brand yet.

Last edited:

mleeyh

May 22, 2005
KL
Our fog lights are made of glass, to 're-white-rn' it you can buy the glass/plastic headlight cleaner to clean the inside and outside or just get another good condition set form half cut shops. Not very expensive only lah... just have to find it first.
Hi bro, thanks...
Must find out how to disasseble the fog light, coz the "yellowish" is from inside... Anyone did it before?
If anyone get to know any available from any chop shop, please let me know. TQTQ.

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Got, next time i go there I’ll let you know how much they want for it.

As for DIY, simply unscrew the 2 top screws holding the lights (2 each spot light) and unplug it. Now remove the bulb and start scrubbing the insides with a flexible brush etc. Dry it up and fit it back :-) If you driving a gen1 or 2, this is the time where you smash the yellow cover and get rid of the glass from inside the spot lights :-P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wokie dokie....

i'm really2 :P interested in this Mivec 1.5 Mods...as i am new in this big boys toys games :D ....also currently my car is a :( 1.3 GLi wira sedan...looking at moding the car to a 4G91 heart, but then i when i found out about this mivec 1.5 thingy..i'm really2 :P interested to learn more about it...

:) hoping the PRO's, Sifu's & current user of the mivec 1.5 to help me on the specs, pro & con, engine power output, cost and also the items needed to make...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience