MR2 Gallery - AW, SW, ZZW

razmrtwo

Mar 10, 2008
I just bought a new set of wheels for my 2. Its AZA wheels measuring 18x8.5j and 18x9.5j with 215/35/18 front and 265/35/18 rear. Here are some pics.

Btw, does anyone here heard of Jamex lowering spring?

Last edited:

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
very nice design and offset.

Bump: i like your front bumper lip and side skirt. how much? where u bought it?>

razmrtwo

Mar 10, 2008
very nice design and offset.

Bump: i like your front bumper lip and side skirt. how much? where u bought it?>
Thanks dude Btw, the front lip is a C-ONE item. Both the front lip and side skirt, i got from a fren of mine who happen to be one of the forumers here too :biggrin:

Anybody knows what side skirt is that?

Ya Jamex is a bit more well known in Australia. But make sure the springs match your absorbers, if not your absorbers will go ka put! :-)
The spring is design for MR2, so I guess its ok with stock absorbers. I just want to lower the rear as u can see, the gap is HUGE!!! :banghead:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Thanks dude Btw, the front lip is a C-ONE item. Both the front lip and side skirt, i got from a fren of mine who happen to be one of the forumers here too :biggrin:
C-one makes great bodykits for MR2 n' Celica, cant find in Malaysia though...

razmrtwo

Mar 10, 2008
Some more pics taken by a fren during our outing at one of the famous beach in Brunei :biggrin:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello there car sifu.

please help me on deciding which one is better.

lightened Crank pulley:

Zerone vs Works vs Jasma vs aerospeed vs mythelogy

exhaust system:

i was thinking to install Dsport full exhaust system but i was just wondering,is there any other brand which is good for performance but > (low noise):biggrin:.

spark plug:
BRISK A-Line Yttrium vs Brisk Silver Racing vs Denso Iridium.

best coolant for myvi 1.3(traffic jam+aircond 24/7)

best lubrication for 5000km fast...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience