Mr2 Club Join Monash Motor Show 2007

Avantissimo

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
Was really nice meeting you guys there. Nice cars, nice people, nice girls, all good. Never have i thought that my new toy is given a chance to display. Thanks!
(Rgrds newbie Black SW20)

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
A warm welcome to Avantissimo, Mr. Yue, Ben Yeap,. Thanks for joining us at the Monash Motor Show. It was organised by Goober(good job mate!). It was good to have u there with us to accompany our rides. Hope u had fun and do join us next TT session too!

Avantissimo

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
Thanx MRMIC for the advice & really had fun. Also wanna thank Ricky for introducing me to all u guys. Looking forward to the next activity. Cheers!!

benyeap

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
We MR Club should be with more spirit next time. Quite a few of us already left even before 11pm, not to mention midnight 12am. I admire those like Wiralution & Wajalution club spirit, all come together & most back together. Heck, even RX8 club is slightly better than us because their parking has no empty gaps like us did for the last day.

goober

500 RPM
Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Ben - The important thing is that despite MR2 members being busy, most still made time to drop by. Most of us have family commitments on weekends and still made it. Overall I'd still give this outing a 2 thumbs up and believe in my heart that it was a good turn out.

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
We MR Club should be with more spirit next time. Quite a few of us already left even before 11pm, not to mention midnight 12am. I admire those like Wiralution & Wajalution club spirit, all come together & most back together. Heck, even RX8 club is slightly better than us because their parking has no empty gaps like us did for the last day.

the president hav spoken..............muahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaa

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
Ben-actually the turnout is considered excellent, with more then 10 cars at one point (and new members!). Sometimes our TT don't even have that number but we still have fun. Cheer up and join us more!! Viva touge!!!

benyeap

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
I know that we may already turn-out to be good attendance this time based on our club history but we cannot be content. I cancel my relative birthday dinner on Saturday just for this charity event as well. I bet some of those Wira, Waja, Satria & etc. gangs got family or personal commitment as well, but once we come for the event then we should commit until the end. Of course, if it is an urgent important matter then it is different. We seriously need the enthusiastic spirit for such event. Even the turn up at the Esso station is so poor on Saturday.

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
We seriously need the enthusiastic spirit for such event.

Benyeap.....since u r so into it.......come join us in GRA.......we need more MR kaki..... u can register in YSKHONG

benyeap

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
Such event means motorshow or charity related stuffs. I'm not so much into autocrossings & racings at the moment. Don't pull my leg, just because I'm upset of our MR club spirit during the motorshow.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone, anyone know the estimated price Bolt-on turbo for myvi se ? without the full exhaust system package. Because recently I had already changed my full exhaust system from Jian Hang. Thank you very much :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience