Movie Tickets - Keeping Mum

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I've got 2 extra tickets for sale for the movie Keeping Mum. Details as below.

Movie : Keeping Mum
Venue : GSC, 1 Utama
Date : 8 February 2006, Wednesday
Time : 9:50pm
Price : RM14 (for both tickets, meaning, RM7 per ticket)

Anyone interested, give me a PM. Peace y'all.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
again ur friend bought tickets for no reason n wanna sell it?
its TONITE~!
come,i take her out..kekeke

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
PocketRocket,
Actually, what conspired was that her friend, a fuckedup guy, ask her to get the tickets saying that he'll watch it with her. Then that fuckedup fatherfuckingmotherassfucker backed out and didn't pay my friend back. So that's the story lor. I already told her "Don't trust your fucked up friends. I'm the most trustable one, ok." hahahahaha And she's going to church so she's not watching it. hehehe You so wanna look for dates meh? See la, if I happen to go out with any gals after your work hours, I let you know. hehehehe Let me try to arrange about 10 girls first. I'll take 1, you can have all the 9. Remember to eat lotsa eggs few days before. hahahaha Oh and yeah, maybe you wanna join some of my photography forum TT. Sometimes, got some really F-ing hot babes wan, for real. hahaha

zephyled,
How come you so free wan ar? Can always post wan. hehehe Yeah, it's half price off so it's RM7 per ticket lor. Not really half price wan la, actually. hehehe Can ask if your friends want it or not? hehehehe

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
then she shud start looking for more trustable friends.....but how come she bought the tickets for tonite when u sed she's already goin church? shudn't she be looking for a replacement date??hehe

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
satria_95 said:
PocketRocket,
maybe you wanna join some of my photography forum TT. Sometimes, got some really F-ing hot babes wan, for real. hahaha
I saw photography and blood spraying chicks ..... kind to send me more info .. hehe! Newbie in photography and always wanted to learn how to properly shooting nose bleeding babe .. hehe!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
PocketRocket,
Her friend backed out on her and thus, she decided to go to church. Anyawy, I hope this is the last time she's doing this. Don't know why guys like her fuckup friend can do such things to girls wan. Take photo of that fucker and post it all over the net, then he will know what the rock is cooking. hahahaha

devil,
You can join www.photokaki.com forum ma. hehehe Lots of sifu there.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
oh crapz... obviously i missed it...

dang still in office... just had a cny dinner.. .vendor belanja.. kantoi man.. really put on weight like nobody's business... lunch also big meal.. now dinner... now gotta do some work...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
satria_95 said:
zephyred,
Go do the hump-a-doodle-do. hehehe And do lots of it. hahaha
wanted too... got alittle kinky wit the boss's secretary.. but ... neh.. nothing really happened.. don't want to loose my job. hahaha.

ka_ren

500 RPM
Oct 12, 2004
K.L
i watched the show.. so cant help u jerry

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
zephyred,
Unleash the beast in you! Hold not to your advantages and use it at will! hahahaha Don't kinky with other gals la. Be a loyal guy, okei. Only 1 gal for 1 day. hahaha

ka_ren,
Erm.... already over la. It's for Wednesday 9:20pm. hehehe But thanks for replying here anyway. :) Because of that, I shall treat you one day. One fine day. hehe

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
satria_95 said:
zephyred,
Unleash the beast in you! Hold not to your advantages and use it at will! hahahaha Don't kinky with other gals la. Be a loyal guy, okei. Only 1 gal for 1 day. hahaha

ka_ren,
Erm.... already over la. It's for Wednesday 9:20pm. hehehe But thanks for replying here anyway. :) Because of that, I shall treat you one day. One fine day. hehe
wahlau... what kind of philosophy is tat? hahahaha....

no way la.. office 'thingy' are a no no.. especially in the same dept.. want also diff dept la.. hahahaha.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
zephyred,
There you go. Diff department. hehehe Looks like you've got your own philosophy. hahaha Be loyal means.... when I'm facing or with a gal, I'll be loyal to her. When I'm facing another gal, I'll be loyal to her as well. That is as long as I'm with that gal la. hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys.

I'm here to ask something stupid but I hope someone can help me out.

I wanna check is it evo 1 to evo 6 sharing the same absorber mounting at the bottom? I know the top mounting is 2 and 3 legs difference.

if they are the same, is it that I can use a evo 6 absorber on Wira as long as I change tolhe 3 legs top mount to 2 legs?

I mean, front only.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience