MotoGP championship leader Jorge Lorenzo stops by Petronas MotoGP Carnival

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

With the Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix coming along this weekend and just four rounds of the MotoGP Championship remaining for the year, things are definitely heating up on the grid and championship leader Jorge Lorenzo added to that when the Fiat Yamaha team rider dropped by the Petronas MotoGP Carnival at KLCC for a meet-the-fans session.

The Spaniard obliged the fans with autographs and photos at the Petronas organized event, which is a premium partner to the Fiat Yamaha team.

While he appeared calm and collected, he admitted that the only thing on his mid was this race weekend and possibly taking home the title, “All I’m thinking about is Sunday and if I can win the title. It has been one of the dreams of my life and it would be great to get it here in Sepang.”

“The track is long and modern but the weather can be a problem because it can be too hot and also rain can cause problems. Last year was a bit crazy with the rain and then I had to start from last on the grid. I Would definitely prefer it to be dry this year,” he added.

If you haven’t dropped by the Petronas MotoGP Carnival yet, it’s on all week until race weekend and is held at the Esplanade in KLCC. The star attractions are undoubtedly the Yamaha YZR-M1 race bikes of Lorenzo and his teammate, Valentino Rossi, that are joined by other exhibits by partner’s Hong Leong Yamaha Malaysia.

For more info on the carnival, log onto www.petmos.com.my or add them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/petronasmotorsports.

zamans98

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
no pictures of the models??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

6 months ago i put in ground cable to my engine,chassis,alternator,throttle body...right now im planning to put additional cable to my aircond compresor,will it give any good effect???will the air conditioning suffer by installing another cable to the compresor,ur opinion wud be appreciated...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience