More Pickup On Auto ...

-storm-

Aug 26, 2006
No le. Its Stock wira 1.5 auto! :confused_smile: Not really stock just an really oversize throttle body and some mods on the exhaust! :Not_Impressed:

Coltrain

Oct 16, 2005
mivecmerah said:
gen2 1.6 auto only rm 0.08 per km man.....for info oni..
walauweh......

0.08cent Per/km ??
u count correct or not ??
i'm also drving Gen2 1.6(A),the best i can get is RM0.15 per/km KL town driving...
even driving at Highway also cannot reach till 0.08 lah.....

Coltrain

Oct 16, 2005
RM70 can go aorund 420+km...for normal drive.....if boost alot will be around 380+

jerry20

Aug 31, 2006
Eazy man...juz install mini tubo.....it coz about RM300....gain more pick up,save fuel,nice braking system.....

JGE_4G15

Aug 26, 2006
jerry20 said:
Eazy man...juz install mini tubo.....it coz about RM300....gain more pick up,save fuel,nice braking system.....
Install mini turbo? Can wira (a) installl the mini turbo?

jerry20 said:
LOL....some workshops/members DIY it wit few buck and keep the rest of the money for other upgraded parts...

mini turbo is not necesary....beter upgrade something which is more realistic

ravingill

May 29, 2006
bro.....i also using wira 1.5GL !! mine is carb engine if urs also carb engine...go change ur air filter...petrol will naik sikit...but confirm more power and more smooth driving.....thats wad i did la and gat serious improvement

fazrul

Aug 17, 2006
wht la you all.. hahaha... what i would recommand to change lighten cam pulley.. sure got more pickup either for carb or injection can used fuel still the same or upgrade piping from 1.5' to 1.7' should be ok

JGE_4G15

Aug 26, 2006
ravingill said:
bro.....i also using wira 1.5GL !! mine is carb engine if urs also carb engine...go change ur air filter...petrol will naik sikit...but confirm more power and more smooth driving.....thats wad i did la and gat serious improvement
bro.....
mine is EFi mia.....
already changed to CAI....
changed to bullet liao but extractor n muffler still stock......
but not after i change the two parts can feel throttle is little le...
intend to change extractor n muffler but not now...

mivecmerah

Apr 28, 2005
ok bro....rm30 can go to malacca from shah alam....can go and return back...still got a bit la...try it man...

savvy,normal 90km/h will cost rm0.05 la...

melliniums

May 4, 2006
broo...i know what u mean...same like me...first i change the light rim....then i change the high performance cable plug and also the plug....after dat i install the ground cable and voltage stableizer....lastly i install the fuel saver by neo megnet....it makes your car use the minimum petroll...after dis my project is to change my extraxtor and center bullet....settle....

hi bros
I have been browsing volkswagen polo for a while and im very much in love with the car
just a question...any bros here own one ?
mind to share on the maintenance and cost wise?