More Pickup On Auto ...

Coltrain

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
change air filter,exhaust system,port polish,CF the whole car.....
like that sure fast....mayb can bungkus VTEC....hahha....jk...jk.....

i think the best can mod for auto air filter and the exhaust....other not sure loh...

JGE_4G15

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
TitanRev said:
Full throttle on D while another leg on the brakes....then release the brake...sure power wan..wheel spin somemore...Hehehe

hehehe...good idea....like that the gear box will drop out or not? :-)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
don't worry gearbox won't drop wan. Will fly out only...hahahaha

JGE_4G15

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
gohkokeng said:
gear box drop? how come ah?
er...i tot if do like wat TitanRev said will damage the gear box.....btw will it be damage?

JGE_4G15

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
er...me oso not sure will or not...tot it willl ma.... if spinning wheel wont damage gear box then me go n try later.... :-)

-storm-

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
Dude Nakal u got the same ride as mine, btw what year is your car?
mine is 98 wira a/b 1.5 auto.

Here's what i did

1. exhaust 4-2-1, de-cat already replace with bullet ajusted to middle(for some reason the tuner guy say is good for pickup) and lastly an aftermarket muffler(s-flow). Piping i not sure of changing any advise?(currently 1.5 inch i think)
2. change to bigger throttle body (perdana v6 one) not very sure can use but my car is fine still moving:_: . After changing took it to my frens place for ecu tuning.
3. Took out the snorkle u shape thing at the air filter box. Mayb u can change to an after market air filter K&n or apexi.
4. Result of all this mod, better pickup and power than a Stock auto 1.5 (pros)
5. Fuel consumtion like sh!t rm50 if lucky can go up to 170km - 190km (Cons)

Last edited:

JGE_4G15

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
-storm- said:
Dude Nakal u got the same ride as mine, btw what year is your car?
mine is 98 wira a/b 1.5 auto.

Here's what i did

1. exhaust 4-2-1, de-cat already replace with bullet ajusted to middle(for some reason the tuner guy say is good for pickup) and lastly an aftermarket muffler(s-flow). Piping i not sure of changing any advise?(currently 1.5 inch i think)
2. change to bigger throttle body (perdana v6 one) not very sure can use but my car is fine still moving:_: . After changing took it to my frens place for ecu tuning.
3. Took out the snorkle u shape thing at the air filter box. Mayb u can change to an after market air filter K&n or apexi.
4. Result of all this mod, better pickup and power than a Stock auto 1.5 (pros)
Hi -storm-.....my ride is 01 1.5 wira auto...
me also replace the cat with bullet, pick better then with cat previously but my extractor and piping are still stock...so is the throttle body.
I took out the snorkle u shape piping at the air filter box and diy CAI using a piping, dunno wats the name,but used for car air con de, all the way to the front bumper.
pick up definately better then stock 1.5 but my ride 50rm can go abt 300+km...
rm50 can go up to 190km? then yout wallet bleeding liao....:sad_smile:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
-storm- said:
this is worst....better send for tuning...air/fuel not match i guess...running rich...tat y petrol suck like hell....

rm50 for 170-190km...mean rm 10 is bout 34-38km only....very bad huh:omg_smile:

-storm-

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
wa you all walau eh leh......i reset the ecu already fc better now! Rm50 around 230 kua..... need futher testing. :_:
Must be the cap ayam ecu tuning my fren did for me with his dono wut device plug under the dashboard one!

0.28 consider normal for me lo, once dono wut my fren did to my car , my fc was like 0.35/km i was crying like a baby wallet beh tahan! :cry_smile:

Ecu no need tune la just reset it back to factory setting can liao, but fc still a bit high!
Any ideas to reduce my fc?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good Day Zerotohundredianzzz,

Me and my friend are planning to install this Radiostar Alarm System (Kind Eagle) and we have called their spokesman and was informed that if we can get 5 or more cars to install, the price will be more cheaper...

So Guys,....If any one of you interested..please let me know k ...Lets get together and enjoy cheaper price for this alarm system :regular_smile:

Cheers,
Jack
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience