Monthly expenses for GT-R (R35)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
me2kimi: nice dig up dude. I love that video. Lol...

hanracing: You are a joke man. I thought you were at least in college or something. Plus, don't you think I missed your post denying it was you in the video. I saw that post before you edited. Get a life bro. Looking at you, I think you should be in Form 4 or 5. Better study for SPM and worry about cars later on. You look like a smart kid anyway. Hehe. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
DDV:I am form 5 this year .I will study hard .Thanks
Yeah bro. Better study hard get a real life. U're long way to go man.
And last word from me. Check mate....:rofl:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Having said that, it's already past midnight, time to sleep boy. Just joking. Hope you are burning the midnight oil for studies, not for zth or youtube.

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
wahahahhaa.... balls up edi???
btw, if u tell the truth in the beginning i believe many will reply u....
good luck in owning an evo one day... i spent 5yrs after graduating to get mine, somemore cant afford new/recond....

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
wahahahhaa.... balls up edi???
btw, if u tell the truth in the beginning i believe many will reply u....
good luck in owning an evo one day... i spent 5yrs after graduating to get mine, somemore cant afford new/recond....
Consider good already la Calvin. Evo in 5 years.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
ok ok ,sorry I play a prank .Actually I am still a student .The reason why I want to start all these thread because I want to know if I post this kind of thread how many people will view and comment .So this has become like a snow ball roll bigger and bigger .

I now apollogize to play a prank for all of you .SORRY ....

But one day I will own a EVO .

Please don continue check my real profile .

Thanks .

The person in youtube is me .

Sorry .

In this tread I also learn about a lot of people own GTR and EVO .I hope one day I want to become like you guys .

---------- Post added 02-10-2012 at 12:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 02-09-2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

Please don continue check my profile and other stuff .I don want to get in trouble .
Dude, are you too free or what? do you think it's funny to just prank around in the forum? "To see how many people will reply" is just an excuse you made to help your step down nicely only. The forum is for constructive discussion. Not a playground or for you to play prank on people. Do you know the guys were genuinely helping you in the 1st place even in the other threads you have created?

You are wasting other people's time and the server's bandwidth....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
u r really another hero beside a kiddo in evo section....really think u better study hard and make yr bucks then buy yr car and discuss here...we are more than willing to share with u if u need anything....but now is STUDY TIME...don waste yr parents money on internet, electricity, school fee, yr pocket money etc....go study.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, just a quick one here.....

Question: Are you the same Petrolhead after you have married, or once having a relationship with a woman? Did you miss anything about cars now, compared to when you were single?

I just met up my old buddy from NZ, and his car life changed so much once he is into a relationship with a girl now.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience