Monroe Sensa-Trac set up for Proton Iswara..NEED HELP !!!

jeffbboyz

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
Shah Alam/ KL
I'm driving a Proton Iswara Aeroback...i just changed my absorbers to Monroe Sensa-Trac about few days ago....i'm using back my 5 year old stock spring with that new Monroe Absorbers.....i realized my riding became even harder than before....cornering is improved but it harden my ride....izzit because i use back my stock spring ? or should i change to a new n better spring ? What is the best spring recommended best for Monroe Sensa-Trac absorber ? Please help all the sifu here....Thanks...:Not_Impressed:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
mayb u can try eibach pro-kit...
i not sure about monroe senstrac... but i saw a few people saying monroe reflex pretty good...

btw, usually u can only choose either comfort or performance... they dont come along vr well.... stiff abs provide better handling ability, but sacrifice comfort...

jeffbboyz

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
Shah Alam/ KL
SkYwAlKeR said:
mayb u can try eibach pro-kit...
i not sure about monroe senstrac... but i saw a few people saying monroe reflex pretty good...

btw, usually u can only choose either comfort or performance... they dont come along vr well.... stiff abs provide better handling ability, but sacrifice comfort...
I already changed to monroe sensatrac...i think i choose comfort rather than performance...coz i dont drive tat fast....handling is ok...just tat its harden my ride...i think i should change the spring...which spring is recommended best to go with monroe sensatrac ??

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
i think u may need to understand more about absorber and spring. how they works and so. U mentioned about changing the shocks and result harder ride but at the very 1st case, what makes u think of changing to monroe? And why i think by changing spring will help to improve the comfort? Find out the answer of this 2 question and i believe u will find the answer for your question

jeffbboyz

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
Shah Alam/ KL
normality78 said:
i think u may need to understand more about absorber and spring. how they works and so. U mentioned about changing the shocks and result harder ride but at the very 1st case, what makes u think of changing to monroe? And why i think by changing spring will help to improve the comfort? Find out the answer of this 2 question and i believe u will find the answer for your question
hmmm...i'm sorry....becoz i dont understand about absorber n spring...thats why i posted my topic on the forum....i didn't change to monroe but my dad did it for me as i was away...and tat is what the foreman recommended....that is why i asked izzit becoz i use back my stock spring as my frens said maybe becoz of the spring that makes my ride harder...so i ask advice from all the sifu here....ada paham ?? if i were to read about absorbers n spring...i wont be posting this topic i guess.... :_:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
i believe stock springs are already vr soft... if u really annoyed with the hard ride, why not sell ur current monroe and buy back the original absorber??...

jeffbboyz

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
Shah Alam/ KL
good idea...haha....i mean good idea if u want comfort...but not a good idea if u want better handling...so wat exactly you guys think is the problem ?? :shocked:

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
u have to compromise between those two. if u want better handling surely u have to sacrifce comfort.
if u choose comfort than u lose the handling.

vladimir

500 RPM
Jan 5, 2006
what's the main purpose of having the item on? any differences?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
preciously. there is no perfect in this world.

What is in ur mind? comfort or handling. u can only choose one. u can go ahead and believe on those ads saying give u best handling without sacrisfice comfort and thn u will face again the problem as u're facing now.

each person terms of comfort and hard is different. i may feel firm enaugh but u may find it too hard. its not saying impossible at all but u will have to invest tons to money into by keep swapping till u find it right. Otherwise, u can go with custom made to your choice set like Titan.

to improve handling, its not only abt spring and absorber. u stil have antiroll bar and bush to think of. sometimes leaving the stock absorber and spring, but upgrade the antiroll bar and bushes might be the best of all. too many plp neglect out the importancy of bushes and antiroll bar.

jeffbboyz

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
Shah Alam/ KL
normality78 said:
preciously. there is no perfect in this world.

What is in ur mind? comfort or handling. u can only choose one. u can go ahead and believe on those ads saying give u best handling without sacrisfice comfort and thn u will face again the problem as u're facing now.

each person terms of comfort and hard is different. i may feel firm enaugh but u may find it too hard. its not saying impossible at all but u will have to invest tons to money into by keep swapping till u find it right. Otherwise, u can go with custom made to your choice set like Titan.

to improve handling, its not only abt spring and absorber. u stil have antiroll bar and bush to think of. sometimes leaving the stock absorber and spring, but upgrade the antiroll bar and bushes might be the best of all. too many plp neglect out the importancy of bushes and antiroll bar.
Thanks alot for ur advice...tats more like it....i forgot the anti-roll bar....a great advice from a great sifu...RESPECT!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My drive is satria with Mitsu 4G93 SOHC Engine (auto)
Planning to change the stock air filter to Open Pod

The filter already brought from a nice seller from ZTH, HKS Super Flow

But people said that my car will lost some power because of my drive is Auto Transmitsion.
But i also will do a CAI hose to the filter.

And later will change the muffler to S-flow
My upgrade: HKS Super Flow + Denso Iridium IK-20 Spark Plug

How was you guys or girls thing about it ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience