Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Mohawk Audio Stuff! Brand NEW+Warranty!

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
apexi, no probs dude! :rock:

yeeck, wow, nice HU u are using there. if your HU output is 6.5V, u still can use the MSQ or MB series. of cos, the MB series would be your last option. the MSQ series would be used to the full potential and deliver its top performance.:eating: but it wouldn't be your HU's best though. but not many amps at this pricing provide higher than 4V sensitivity. the highest among the common amps are 4V's. that itself already very good oh. but of cos, if u have way more budget, u can opt for higher sensivity ones as your HU can utilise them.

khguan, thats a reasonable deal u got there. but my supplier usually doesnt sell the RED's anymore, unless i specially request. and i get my stuff tru my fren, who get's from MOhawk directly. i basically order tru him only. he get's the bigger cut of course. me just earn few kupang nia. hehe. and i cant find any international sites either.:dontknow:

Cheers

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
goohtj, i've pm-ed u! i've just uploaded the pics dude.

anyway, here's a re-cap of what i've sent u...:biggrin:

Mohawk M.1000.4 4ch 1000W Amp:

The rest of the MSQ series amps look similar, only smaller.

Below is my supplier's demo car:

Cheers

apexi3016

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
guys the reason that we cant find an international link for Mohawk
is because that Mohawk is not a US brand any more. More specificly
mohawk which use to be under Stillwater design(the same company which
designes Kickers) is actually a fully malaysian company now. Basicly NTC bought
over the brand name and tecnology of Mohawk from stillwater design and NTC
is continuing producing, selling and developing mohawk tecnology in Malaysia, i
heard its quite famous and considered a high end product in china too....not too sure
though...

of course u guys will be wondering how i know this rite, KhGuan...since u say u're
from serdang, then u should know AK Speed then....the boss was the one who furnished
me with all this info....not sure if its true, but i makes sense though....he said the mohawks
that were sold last time were pure us tech, and if u guys noticed if a shop sells Kickers, for
sure they will be also selling Mohawk stuffs...i mean last time la...

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
apexi3016 said:
heard its quite famous and considered a high end product in china too....not too sure
though...

of course u guys will be wondering how i know this rite, KhGuan...since u say u're
from serdang, then u should know AK Speed then....the boss was the one who furnished
me with all this info....not sure if its true, but i makes sense though....he said the mohawks
that were sold last time were pure us tech, and if u guys noticed if a shop sells Kickers, for
well, to me ( and most noobie ICEr's or ppl who just want better music in their car without having to learn all the jargons and spend RMs ) although it is now made in Malaysia, as long as the quality is there, the sound is good, durability is there, price is cheap ( from our fella bullet_nos 'ere ) no one will complain :flute: No offense ah bro! Bumpz for you bullet_nos!!!

apexi3016

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
ace79 said:
well, to me ( and most noobie ICEr's or ppl who just want better music in their car without having to learn all the jargons and spend RMs ) although it is now made in Malaysia, as long as the quality is there, the sound is good, durability is there, price is cheap ( from our fella bullet_nos 'ere ) no one will complain :flute: No offense ah bro! Bumpz for you bullet_nos!!!
bro, u got me wrong.....i'm telling this coz KhGuan and me also was finding an international site for Mohawk, so i was just sharing what i know abt Mohawk..

i also am a noobie in ICE, and i'm also just starting to learn too. i personally think that bullet_nos is selling good stuff at a good price.....basicly u get what u pay for....so hope u didnt misunderstand me bro...and dont worry bro none taken coz we are all here to learn..

cheers...

cyborg8071

Known Member
Sep 7, 2004
amp

Bro..

Hw much for the Mohawk M.1000.4 4ch 1000w amp?

Pls pm me the price...looking for one at the moment...

Thanks for yr time.....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Lot 2-40, Jalan Su 7, Lion Industrial Park,
Phase 2, Persiaran Tengku Ampuan, Sec 22,
40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.

http://www.mohawk-audio.com

That's as close to a website you'll ever find for Mohawk Audio stuff. And it's not a very well designed site too.. too many large sized pictures! But who cares! As long as the product is good and price is cheap, you'll see a lot more Mohawk stuff to come!

Bullet_Nos : What's the specs for the 5m RCA?

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
bryan, yep, it belongs to an accessory shop. Malaccan's who've seen this car wud know i guess. :wink:

apexi, yeah, i guess maybe you're right. Mohawk is wholly owned by Malaysian company now, but is still under license Manufacturing by Kicker, so not chet putus hubungan yet. hehe. and yeah, most stores who sell kicker usually sell mohawk bcos same distributor ma, NTC Audio. and thanx for your positive comments! we all same same geng mer...must share what we can! :rolleyes: :cool:

ace 79, thanx bro!:biggrin:

cyborg, the latest M1000.4 is only at RM 770! retail is RM 1,020! :wink: i have one amp in stock.

Izso, thanx for yr comments too! and yeah, mohawk now is developing loads of stuff, ranging from HU's, reverse camera's, LCD screens, etc etc...
and word from NTC is that they will be launching another 3 amplifiers in about 3months time. (i dunno if it's better or not as good as the MSQ now, mayeb lower/higher end range, but different specs i think). but still no Monoblocks at the meantime, altho i did put it up to them. :smile:
about the 5m rca, i dun really know much, but it is braided for insulation, has gold plated jacks, etc etc. im using a pair myself, compared to cap ayam last time i used, it has relatively better performance. less distortion also.

Cheers!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
bullet_nos : me not looking for monoblock liao loo.. how'd you know anyway? Er.. did I mention it to you? Anyway, can PM me best price for the RCA and how to collect if I order?

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Hopefully Tomolo Can Bank - In...

bro, if the gods of tuning allows me to have my prayers to be true, i shall be banking in the RMs tomorrow.. man, this is why i love ZTH.. nice car - minded fellas, fast cars, cheap stuffs, only one thing missing : cheap or free nice girls or one night stand...kekeke..

Last edited:

oldskolboyz

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
apexi3016 said:
though...

agree with you but actually Mohawk has been produce in USA by Stillwater Design...You know laahh USA very anti with REd INdian people so Mohawk product has been ban from USA market due to name itself MOHAWK (Pahlawan Red Indian Yg Ditakuti in USA masa dulu) not cause others thing ...From that Stillwater & NTC has made agreement to make in Malaysia at Ipoh if not mistaken... Technologies same as Kickers only the difference here the material they use to make it..

davidlow7

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
oldskolboyz said:
agree with you but actually Mohawk has been produce in USA by Stillwater Design...You know laahh USA very anti with REd INdian people so Mohawk product has been ban from USA market due to name itself MOHAWK (Pahlawan Red Indian Yg Ditakuti in USA masa dulu) not cause others thing ...From that Stillwater & NTC has made agreement to make in Malaysia at Ipoh if not mistaken... Technologies same as Kickers only the difference here the material they use to make it..
so basically if Mohawk compare to Kicker.. Kicker should be more branded in term of name and performance????

Anyway, bullet_nos really sell all these @ very cheap price..
Bullet_nos, I think next week I will give you a call to meet you somewhere... and I might need a Kicker Comp 12" instead of a Mohawk Orange 12"..... Can you help me get?

I personally asked Boeing accessories shop in M'cca and they offered me Mohawk Orange 12" sub @ RM300... and Kicker Comp 12" @ RM500

You are selling cheaper than him in Mohawk Orange Sub 12"

I heard some people said cheap/not-so-good amp.. sometimes if you play your musics, half way it will like autocut like that...
I wanna get an AMP which is within my budget but will I get an amp which is so cialat till that stage?

if yes, do tell me and I might need to increase budget again... :D
thanks

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
izso, hehe, actually, i din know u were lookin for monoblocks also, just saja say out. hehehe.
and about the RCA cables, how many u want? if u want 2 pairs, i can give u good discount. about getting it, i can send via poslaju. buyer handles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

remember the black surface paint coat on trucks?

if it's available in small rattlecans i wanna buy to re-spray my bumper black trimming.
according to how tuff those bedliners are, iIMO once you spray 'em on ur linings, it'll last fer years!

can we actually get 'em anywhere? or hafta send to some place to get it sprayed?

tq.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience