mods on Accord CF4

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
SiR-T normally on paper 200ps ooo... not 190ps... different camshafts, fuel mapping, LSD and quite revvy.

never tested an SiR-T before so i can not say how good it is if benchmarked against an SiR la...
I have, and it pulls like a mother fucker.

Almost a Euro R.

ehsean

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2006
RM2.70 per litre . . . crazy man . . . inflation coming soon i sensed.

bertam_boy

Known Member
Dec 26, 2007
Thinking of installing NGV kit lah....anybodi here knows the price..please give any quotation on the kit..huhuhu :rolleyes: 2.70..2.70..2.70..2.70..2.70...2.70..2.70..2.70..2.70..2.70..2.70..2.70..2.70...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

sub

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ, Selangor

RM200 is not even enough for 2 full tanks of petrol...
and for those with large fuel tanks like me (65L), every full tank will now cost RM52 more... and i'm in the sales line...
my car consumes at least 3-4 full tanks a week, and that's an extra expenditure of at least RM200 a week alone...
how about other costs like food? indirectly the prices of that will skyrocket even more with the given shortage of supplies... expect lifestock prices to go up even more from the current ridiculous pricing...
so directly because of the fuel price hike, i'm already contemplating at least an increase of RM1000 in expenditure alone per month...
without any increments in salary as well... sales is bad as well (economy very teh GOOD)...
not everyone works in the office 8-5 like the G people... and even their bloody petrol is calculated by mileage for claims...
and don't even get me started by those who are running companies (me included as well)... monthly expenditure going to increase thousands...

duit... mana mau cari?
we dont have a G fund to use like them....

Last edited:

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
abang aja only look for >2000cc car problem hehehhe.........200 discount? petrol to work will increase rm20 for a week (if not vtekking), up rm80 per month than usual. back to klantan will up rm70 for one way.......one year will up nearly rm2000 than usual, discount 200 only ka...?

Anyone in this recognise this guy. Selling CL1 stuffs and staying at Nilai. Wanted to let go his CF4 Sir - T rm70K!

http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/List/List.asp?DataAction=Apply&UserID=bremco
if he bawak balik his car from japan last year, he should be same batch with bertam

RM2.70 per litre . . . crazy man . . . inflation coming soon i sensed.
all things will goes high.....gaji same................................................naik bas je la

Last edited by a moderator:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
NGV installation is quite common nowadays. in SA, there is Patco that will do the installation + testing + inspection in Puspakom in exchange for some kepala agung amounting to RM4k++ higher or lower depending on your car engine cubic capacity and fuel supply system (injection/carburetor).

Patco can be contacted at 0355119544. Another one I know is in Penang... a guy that used to work for the co i'm still working with. i don't know him personally but some ppl here do. i'll check out his number and i'll post it here. anyway in SA there is a petronas station that does only NGV all 10m pumps (or compressors) in sek 20++ dono exactly where... i'll try to find out as well... going for NGV looks like a smart thing to do

anyway... bien... so syiok ka that SiR-T? hmmm... interesting... can get RM600++ annual rebate as well.

anyway...mileage claims are not that good la nowadays... petrol price is getting higher n higher but mileage rate is still RM0.60 for my co and i can not claim mileage when going around klang valley... demn

another alternative... let's get everything CF'ed la... lighten the car to the maxxxx

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
at least the will look 'light' and ready to race har har har...

anyone wants to try racing with NGV? maybe we can form a racing team that will used NGV and then ask for sponsorship from the NGV industry...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
at least the will look 'light' and ready to race har har har...

anyone wants to try racing with NGV? maybe we can form a racing team that will used NGV and then ask for sponsorship from the NGV industry...
cf parts,...
aiyah,.... got torneo and accord,... thatz why susah,...
if not can ask the e-kereta guy custom,...

anyone wanna start a list???
custom fender and trunk and hood and somemore what can do ah? door caNNOT rite???

Last edited by a moderator: