mods on Accord CF4

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
still a long way to go... we spent 2 months to get to the 10k'th post. if we maintain the previous pace... we can be there in june.

anybody going to the havoc TT?

go go go!!!
u guyz so lucky lehhh,...

me live 3hrs away, cant go,...

heard that CL7ssssss also coming,...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
my car pic travel so fast ah? :smokin:
kakakaaaaa!!!

so u met the other havocians there??? CL7 pun ada oooooo

too bad, too far for me.

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
where everyone go already???

anyone at havoc tt semalam?

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Everyone seems busy....

Anyway...today i went to tyres shop....bridgestone re001 selling RM490 per piece wooo....expensive..... then re050 selling RM775 per piece......it's like wearing versace on the feet !

Then that guy said not recommend me use re001 coz the grooves ar....different shape on the sides....so....later cannot flip or rotate due to camber problem...

Aiks....

Hey..when u guys post the reply ar...does the forum lead u back 2 pages behind ar ??? Weird.....

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
yup,... 2 or 3 pages,...

those with penyakit camber,... better use tires that sama bunga and no rotation,...

got rotation also nvm,...
but dun use the got rotation and tak sama bunga

i'm useing cap batu perak for my rear,... i think can last very very long time,...

coz all 4 tires that came when i beli my cf4, i use, then put onto my sm4,... until today, still thick thread.

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Autoworld forum got too many idiotic numbnuts.

I will haxxorz teh serverz

u are a honda freak, born in malaysia, doing your level 7 in UK which is equivalent to degree, but not a degree, only a knowledge, but thank god, malaysian gov recognize ur cert

and u're driving a honda, coz u are rich enough to put a downpayment for the car, but then u cant spend on anything else, because of the commitment to pay for the HONDA,...

so, how do you know how to haxx the servers??? u cant even afford a PC, needless to say,... broadband??? i think u took quite some time to save up a couple of bucks and frequent the cyber cafe nearby to post in AW!!!

hahhahaaaaaaaa!!!

Last edited:

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
u are a honda freak, born in malaysia, doing your level 7 in UK which is equivalent to degree, but not a degree, only a knowledge, but thank god, malaysian gov recognize ur cert

and u're driving a honda, coz u are rich enough to put a downpayment for the car, but then u cant spend on anything else, because of the commitment to pay for the HONDA,...

so, how do you know how to haxx the servers??? u cant even afford a PC, needless to say,... broadband??? i think u took quite some time to save up a couple of bucks and frequent the cyber cafe nearby to post in AW!!!

hahhahaaaaaaaa!!!
BWAHAHA

i LOL'd

bertam_boy

Known Member
Dec 26, 2007
wahhh.. i saw bro bertam boy punye torneo.. cunnnnnn.. now my car got fren .. hehehe:biggrin:
bro fairy... fren my fren,wait aa wait:itsme: ..i'm coming my fren...hehehe
by the way guys,do i have to update daily in this forum??just 2-3 day only already missed lots of pages..don't vtecking too much la bros...huhuhu
just asking,are there any recommended engine oil for f20b/h22a?

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
bro fairy... fren my fren,wait aa wait:itsme: ..i'm coming my fren...hehehe
by the way guys,do i have to update daily in this forum??just 2-3 day only already missed lots of pages..don't vtecking too much la bros...huhuhu
just asking,are there any recommended engine oil for f20b/h22a?
hahaha.. now i got kawan.. hehehe..:itsme:

i'm using castrol edge 5w40 fully symthetic.. :biggrin:

ehsean

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2006
Eneos is good, but only 4 litre...me using Ravenol 10/40, 5 litre per bottle, hahaa, 1 bottle ngam ngam

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, Recently i buy a new car and Wash & Wax myself... but first time (Beginner) wash car and using sponge... cause my car have a lots "swirl"(is it call light scratch?)... only polish can fix this? But new car wooo.... should i polish? I am so sad when i saw that swirl...

I am using meguiars product now (after saw the swirl)... but what wax best for new car? Polish Wax is a Wax or Polish (current using...)?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience