mods on Accord CF4

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Guys, anyone got this centre console which looks like CF that comes with the glove cover also in CF that's for sale ? Been looking ages, mostly dun have that box cover.

sato bro.

this one kah?

dato

Known Member
Mar 23, 2008
Guys, I need some advice..i hv f20b fir-t and planing to change h22a euro r engine with injector ,ttbt,im n ecu only without changing gearbox n wiring .it's work with this?

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
if me found me sms u ha......:driver:
Wow....looking for years....
I have found this box set at half cut shop. Halfcut condition.
If u looking look like new better buy thru japan bid auction.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Guys, I need some advice..i hv f20b fir-t and planing to change h22a euro r engine with injector ,ttbt,im n ecu only without changing gearbox n wiring .it's work with this?
I think no problem......

dato

Known Member
Mar 23, 2008
anyone done this before???

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

I think no problem......[/QUOTE]

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Got it....from japanbid !

Juz the box ! Hahhaha....doesn't matter, get it 1st, later find the gearbox console piece which is more easier to find !

Cost me 2400yen.....but not yet include shipping fees ~

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Guys, wanna ask..... u guys change the steering wheel to Euro R version momo, does it all comes with the airbags ?

I checked the japanbid, usually they all take out the airbag as it contains gunpowders which is illegal to sell ~

Or, can our existing CF4 steering airbag taken out and put it into CL1 steering ? :hmmmm:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
they sell the airbags separately la bro. i saw some ppl selling the airbag mechanism only. got many stocks nowadays la for CL1 parts inclusive of steering wheel. i browsed thru mudah some time back and voila... lots of CL1 barang at reasonable prices too

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
they sell the airbags separately la bro. i saw some ppl selling the airbag mechanism only. got many stocks nowadays la for CL1 parts inclusive of steering wheel. i browsed thru mudah some time back and voila... lots of CL1 barang at reasonable prices too
abg faisal kolek........hehehehe.....no need to buy from japanbid la sato san......last time i saw few stereng at munlee.....:biggrin:

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
I know.....but the problem is....i'm in ipoh, can hardly go KL and search la ~

So i juz sit at home.....or Office...hehehe ular time la....click the pic and then ask a fren to help me bid lor ~

Then somemore last few times went to half cut shops...they juz dun peduli la.....makes me look dumb walking there..... i mean...some shop la...not all...

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
Hello everyone :itsme:... long time no see.. missed you guys :love:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
yesterday i was in putrajaya with family. yeah miss the old TT days with u guys in precinct 11. eh nowadays u guys still TT ka?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu....i wan to post this thread on behalf of my 2 frends. K. any Proton sifu running with GSR or evo engine...pls give some advice...

This Wira n Putra have decide to swap Turbo engine....but they still confuse wit gsr n evo. 1st of all they have done so many things at their car..ultra racing complete package, GAB SS series, Autofoam complete, 17" wheels with 205/40 tyre. So their mechanic said, "u have done so many things n have solid handling ride, y dont put evo's engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience