mods on Accord CF4

Ceffy_999

Known Member
Aug 3, 2008
what oil did you use?? i asked about the the syncro was around 600 plus..
Last time I use Motul & recently just change to Penzoil but still having the same problem. Might going to try the 20W 50 engine oil as bro Alwi mention. but is the SIR-T gearbox also comes with LSD? Coz Euro R CL1 gearbox is with LSD. Scare the 20W 50 engine oil will not suit CL1 gearbox...

By the way, you ask the syncro is around 600 plus is brand new. Right? The syncro is for 4th to 5th gear one. Right?

Last edited:

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
go get a bottle of honda mtf3.. 4 litres rm180 in purple metal can made in japan.. try that if still cannot then take apart gbox.. it helped me in my sir-t and also my cl1 and also my friends cl7r.. i used motul ff lsd, redline as well before... shift into 5th gear at high speed crunch.. started when i cucuk a nissan 350z twin turbo and a gtr all the way from ipoh to kl.. then when i was using cl1 had
the same problem, again changed to mtf 3 and shifting like butter.. just my experience.. hope it works for you..

Dec 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys,Im Kinda New Here.Just Want To Ask About Accord CF4.Is The Car Reliable?Im Thinking Of Taking The Shiftronic Gear Instead Of Manual.Easier For Me.So Any Suggestion,Comments Or Anything Good/Bad About The CF4?Thank You... :)

jackwylde

Mar 22, 2010
kemaman
I dont have cf4. I only mampu buy the modullo spoiler. can join ah? Hahaha

ok guys. i got t2w4 tranny in my old beaten up sv4. the problem is i cant get it into reverse gear. other gears shift in smooth buy reverce cant even get in. it happens to me after i missed third. i thing im going between 3th and 4th. Noob mah. my old single cam gearbox is not as close as euro r gearbox. the distance between 1, 3rd and 5th i mean. the linkage and cluth is okay i presume since every other gears shift smoothly. so sifus... any advice for noob here? Beside learning to adapt to my new gearbox? haha. tq

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Hi Guys,Im Kinda New Here.Just Want To Ask About Accord CF4.Is The Car Reliable?Im Thinking Of Taking The Shiftronic Gear Instead Of Manual.Easier For Me.So Any Suggestion,Comments Or Anything Good/Bad About The CF4?Thank You... :)
hi i am also new here
buy,... everything good, nothing bad,...

Ceffy_999

Known Member
Aug 3, 2008
go get a bottle of honda mtf3.. 4 litres rm180 in purple metal can made in japan.. try that if still cannot then take apart gbox.. it helped me in my sir-t and also my cl1 and also my friends cl7r.. i used motul ff lsd, redline as well before... shift into 5th gear at high speed crunch.. started when i cucuk a nissan 350z twin turbo and a gtr all the way from ipoh to kl.. then when i was using cl1 had
the same problem, again changed to mtf 3 and shifting like butter.. just my experience.. hope it works for you..
Where to get the honda MTF3 gear oil? Any spare parts shop got sell it?

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
haloooooo evelyone........hehehehehehe......long time not seeeee......

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
wah lau!

looooooooooooonnnng time never post over here!

what's new?

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

haloooooo evelyone........hehehehehehe......long time not seeeee......
abang catttt meowwww

i miss you so mucccch lah!

muuacckss!

5efte bro, apa cerita now? using RB26?? demm keng ah like dat!

amdfaisal: whats new bro? still remember the day you bumped into my car. your car fresh out from the oven. kehkehkehkeh

Last edited:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
bien... long time no see...

me busy with family la since the third one came in 3 weeks ago. car wise... i'm a honda owner again after a 2.5-year hiatus. i bought a honda minivan. the one with sliding doors... truly a van bawak barang :)

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
bien... long time no see...

me busy with family la since the third one came in 3 weeks ago. car wise... i'm a honda owner again after a 2.5-year hiatus. i bought a honda minivan. the one with sliding doors... truly a van bawak barang :)
Elysion?

kehkehkeh

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Wow, truly honda fans !

I might be selling off my car also.... considering Ranger ~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When it comes to automotive makers, there is no better way to measure success than to sit back and count the number of cars sold within a perticular time-frame. With BMW Group Malaysia, they have achieved new heights in the first quarter of 2012 for its brands - BMW, MINI and Motorrad. As of March 2012, a total of 1,516 vehicles - consisting of 1,362...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience